The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Romero Box - A change box inside a card (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On Jan 30, 2016, Steven Conner wrote:
I have this box but have misplaced the directions. Was there a dvd, or download instructions Can someone help me or send me the pdf.

Thanks

Steve

If you click on the link about the box, you will read the instruction book was a PDF download. So it may be on your computer or phone, wherever you store your PDF instructions. Unless you print them out.

http://www.antonioromero.net/icaro/engli......les.html
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Thank you Bill. I did have it on my computer. It was under a different name.

Best
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
MatthewSims
View Profile
Special user
778 Posts

Profile of MatthewSims
Can someone help me confirm whether this is a gimmicked card box, or do you put the gimmick in your own card box?

I'm trying to understand how durable it is and how long I can expect it to last.

Matthew
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2231 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
The box is gimmicked
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2231 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
I have this and the book came with it but would love to have it in pdf for my tablet...the above link does work but when you click to download , its no longer available... If anyone has this and could email it to me I would appreciate it

I can prove I actually own it..if you have the book, ask me a question for any word, sentence on any page
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Romero Box - A change box inside a card (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL