The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Can anyone identify this packet trick? Smiley Face with Aces. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

IanRenwick
View Profile
New user
Chicago Suburbs
4 Posts

Profile of IanRenwick
I have a four card packet trick that I haven't done in a few years, AND I'VE COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN HOW TO DO IT!! (and even what it's called). I remember I used to like transitioning into Billy Bishop's Cameleon Cards by doing a packet switch in my pocket. I've been to a few magic shops in the Chicago area but no one has been able to help. It consists of 3 regular aces (AS, AD, AC, all with blue backs), and a card with a smiley face on one side and an AH on the other. There's some storyline about the smiley face telling the other cards to turn over, which they do, then there's more to it that I've forgotten. I'm not looking for the secret, but the name. I'll gladly buy this trick again (if I can find it). Photo attached if my description is poor. Thanks. - Ian

Click here to view attached image.
nattefrost
View Profile
Special user
704 Posts

Profile of nattefrost
Is there supposed to be another card- a red/blue double backer?
IanRenwick
View Profile
New user
Chicago Suburbs
4 Posts

Profile of IanRenwick
I don't recall a red/blue card, but I could be wrong. I thought there were only 4 cards in the packet. I remember I would follow this up with the chameleon cards packet trick that does use red/blue card. Please let me know if you've got a vague notion of what this could be called. Thanks.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Can anyone identify this packet trick? Smiley Face with Aces. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL