The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MINDvention » » Congratulations Danny and Robert! (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
For a first rate 2014 MindVention. And congratulations to Richard Osterlind, recipient of this years Lifetime Achievement Award!
eSamuels
View Profile
Inner circle
3085 Posts

Profile of eSamuels
I will second Bob's 'tip of the hat.'
A wide variety of content, lots of old friends and many new.

Thanks, Danny & Robert!

e
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
Quote:
On Oct 16, 2014, mastermindreader wrote:
...And congratulations to Richard Osterlind, recipient of this years Lifetime Achievement Award!

Very much deserved!!
A real Worldwide ambassador of the art and a true gentleman!
Congratulations Richard.

Paul Mc.
Exclusive Worldwide Producer and Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Yes thanks Danny and Robert, I had great time and was fantastic to meet all of you!
Richard Osterlind
View Profile
V.I.P.
2213 Posts

Profile of Richard Osterlind
For me, this MindVention was an event that will live with me forever. What a great feeling to see so many friends and to meet others, like Luca, who I had only talked to on the Internet for so long!

Bob, it was great seeing you again and being able to spend some time together.

And thank you so much, Danny and Robert, for giving me a memory so wonderful!

Richard
Honest Deceptions
View Profile
New user
Australia
60 Posts

Profile of Honest Deceptions
Thanks Again for a great MINDVENTION...BE BACK AGAIN NEXT YEAR
Heka Siosiri
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of Heka Siosiri
My first time at the convention, it was amazing. Can't wait for next year!
jstreiff
View Profile
Special user
701 Posts

Profile of jstreiff
Really enjoyed MindVention this year! Danny and Robert deliver value bottom line. Richard was awesome and it was wonderful seeing old friends and meeting new ones. Thanks!
John
jamiesalinas
View Profile
Special user
Houston
728 Posts

Profile of jamiesalinas
Loved it! Got some great "GEMS" this year!
Jamie Salinas
CurtWaltermire
View Profile
Special user
Curtis The Mentalist
505 Posts

Profile of CurtWaltermire
Quote:
For a first rate 2014 MindVention. And congratulations to Richard Osterlind, recipient of this years Lifetime Achievement Award!

I "third" the tip of the hat as well. I had a wonderful time making so many new friends and also really enjoyed Richard's full day workshop. Excellent advice and material from a hard-working, long-time professional and a real gentleman (he even showed us how to kiss your wife during the workshop!).

My first MINDvention but definitely not my last. The drinks in the pub with Bob and the one-on-one time with several others were great times as well. I look forward to seeing everyone again in the future!
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
This was a FABULOUS convention!

Like any good routine, the recipe for for success to create an event that is amazing and cannot be explained unless you have experienced it yourself!

Thank you to Danny, Robert, Bob C, Richard, Luca, Peter, Eric, and so many friends old and new for making this a mind expanding convention.

I also wanted to especially thank Jeff McBride, Eugene Burger, Larry Hass and especially Ross Johnson for making the 3 day Mentalist master workshop one of the best training grounds that I have yet taken part in. Highest recommendations!!!
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Fantastic. Loads of fun seeing George Hunter, Daniel, Willie, Bob C, Pierre, Jan, Luca, watching Eric's show buying stuff like Pierre Haag's Polarity and Craig's cool private eye. Meeting new guys and gals. I did miss Cashetta however.

My highlite was sitting in Jack's pub watching the ever captivating Peter Turner telling his grandfather story and teaching us about beliefs!! Oh so nice.

J
Mr. F
View Profile
Loyal user
Kentucky
247 Posts

Profile of Mr. F
Quote:

I wanted to go so badly, but funds and time did not allow. I cannot think of anyone more deserving of this award. He is solely responsible for sparking my obsession with mentalism. I am forever grateful for that, although I'm sure my wife doesn't feel the same way Smile. His thinking is second to none, and I know of few people that are as nice and humble. Congrats, Richard!
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
607 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
Thanks to all for the many compliments...
I was fighting off a bad cold and coughing like mad so I wasn't able to hang and see the sights like I normally would. Took yesterday off and I am actually starting to work on the 2015 event!!

As always, please feel free to share your thoughts and ideas.
mtgoldstein
View Profile
Veteran user
Houston, TX
325 Posts

Profile of mtgoldstein
First rate and motivating. Calendar is cleared for next year.
RichardAwesome
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of RichardAwesome
So glad I went! Loved it! I shall return.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
The event keeps growing - so glad to see that as it makes this a very special yearly pow wow.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MINDvention » » Congratulations Danny and Robert! (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL