The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pardon me, sir... » » Are you a mark? (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Zerububle
View Profile
Elite user
Poole
430 Posts

Profile of Zerububle
Just found out about this!!

A team of neuroscientists have discovered the type of person most susceptible to being conned, someone referred to as a 'mark' and are offering this screening service.

So, having inputted by personal history and answered the thorough psychometric test, paying £7.99 online for postage and packaging and verifying my mothers maiden name, I received an email saying:

"You're a mark”

BEST PART is this: There is also a business opportunity! I paid £7.99 p&p for the free information and now you can buy if from me for only £5.99 (as its secondhand) and then sell it for £3.99 to your front line distributors and so on down the line.

SO don't DELAY! Send £5.99 as a paypal gift to yourethemark@professionalopportunist.com

BONUS: For only £1.29 pcm you can get an annual reassessment absolutely FREE!
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
Too good to miss, what a bargain. I bet you will get hundreds of customers ;-)
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8357 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
On the wall in the Showmen's League club rooms in Chicago, is a neat little sign: "You cannot smarten up a chump!"

I started on a low rung of the ladder, in the business. I was a pickled punk in Lou Dufour's walk thru "ding" show. There was a big storm at a fairgrounds in Oklahoma. Lots of blow downs, big Eli looked like a pretzel, the corn game was scattered all over the lot, my jar got busted (& I escaped). The only things left standing on the lot, were three milk bottles on an old spare tire! So, I got a job as headless boy in the side show blow-off. We were side walled for two spots. The next season I moved up! I got to be the gorilla in the girl to gorilla, single O. I had never liked bananas before that season. Then I found out that ya had to peel 'em first. The next season, I really moved up! I got a job as tail gunner in a bucket joint, for Thousand Faces Foxy. I aint no First o' May! I'm WITH IT! FOR IT, and, never have been UP AGAINST IT!
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8357 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
It was Sunday morning, after a Collectors' Weekend, when they were still being 'held' at Magic Inc. in Chicago...

We were having a late breakfast in Frances Marshall's kitchen. Somehow the term, "mark" came up in the conversation. A l Flosso, who had spent a "season or two" with the Al G. Barnes Circus, when he was a very young man. "explained" how it had begun.

If I can find a few free minutes, this week, I'll try to pass Al's story along!
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
Pop Haydn
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3691 Posts

Profile of Pop Haydn
I'm not with it, but I'm for it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pardon me, sir... » » Are you a mark? (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL