The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Royal Scam (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
SugarRayRick
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of SugarRayRick
I've used it a couple of times as the middle trick in my set. Generally I keep it in reserve more as a back up trick.
It plays well.
FelixKraus
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of FelixKraus
Just ordered it, seems like an amazing effect, going to try it out on the streets.
levitate
View Profile
Veteran user
319 Posts

Profile of levitate
Anyone know where I can buy this effect? I have the DVD but lost the cards… or is there a good way to assemble the cards? I have a variety of decks but the problem is that both the faces and backs are different. I’d really appreciate any help!’
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3349 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
After reviewing the DVD- you can definitely put a set together pretty easily- provided you have some dif color backs . The faces need consistency as they should all be the same. I made up a spare set as I have loads of cards.
levitate
View Profile
Veteran user
319 Posts

Profile of levitate
Yeah that’s my issue. I have lots of decks with different backs, but the faces are different too. Do you know which decks have the standard Ace of spades? Or should I try using an ace of diamonds instead ? That may look more similar across different decks
Nikodemus
View Profile
Inner circle
1174 Posts

Profile of Nikodemus
You can buy Bicycle Rider Back decks with many different colour backs. Not sure about other brands.
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3349 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Yea, use another suit, Hearts or Diamonds will work for you
levitate
View Profile
Veteran user
319 Posts

Profile of levitate
Thank you both! I’m going to try to assemble a packet with what I’ve got and if not l’ll fill in with other bicycle decks!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Royal Scam (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL