The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Which Sandwich routine contians this effet?Thank You! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

winstone
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of winstone
Hi, everybody, this is my first post on themagiccafe.com, and my english is not very well, I wish you could understand what I'm trying to say.
I wanna do a very visual sandwich effect. This is my video about this sandwich effect I came up with today : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EAGl62FDSE&feature=youtu.be
Prior statement,it's just a little effect, not a magic or routine.
The problem is my ability is so limited that I can't create a very good routine that contains this effect.
Therefore, I wanna refer to some anyone else routine.
I would be very appreciative if you could tell me which routine contians this effect or similar effect or very visual effect about table sandwich.
Thank You!!!
mtoth2008
View Profile
Regular user
115 Posts

Profile of mtoth2008
The revelation looks similar to "Prisoners by Alex Pandrea".

Mike
Jason Hutton
View Profile
New user
Atlantic City, NJ
36 Posts

Profile of Jason Hutton
I really like preforming prisoners. I think it is a awesome visual sandwich effect and the gimmick is very easy to make. The effect is "self working" so minimum skill is required and you can produce a beautiful effect.
453rob
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of 453rob
I agree with Jason Hutton. "Prisoners" by Alex Pandrea is pretty neat. I just bought the effect and expected it to include the gimmick. It is a DIY project. You do need to use 4 jokers from a deck that has a white border. Bee Diamond backs wont work very well. Personally I prefer Monkey in the Middle as far as sandwich effects go.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Which Sandwich routine contians this effet?Thank You! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL