The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Proline Vanishing Cage (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

latentimage
View Profile
Elite user
No More Room In Hell..
438 Posts

Profile of latentimage
Just got a Proline cage and I'm having some trouble with it. If anyone has experience with these cages who can help me out with my issues and/or give me some advice on maintenence, I would greatly appreciate it. Would rather talk by PM instead of the open forum.

Best,

Allen
"Come to the edge," he said, They Said "We Are Afraid," "Come to the edge," he said, They Came, He Pushed Them...And They Flew. -Apollinaire

"If there be a skeptical star, I was born under it. Yet I have lived all my days in complete astonishment." -W. MacNeile Dixon
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7658 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Contact Dan Sperry or write Cliff Wiggs directly. Dan uses one every show in the current "illusionists" show and has for years.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
latentimage
View Profile
Elite user
No More Room In Hell..
438 Posts

Profile of latentimage
I've emailed Dan, waiting to hear back. I think he's on tour right now, so it might be a little while. Tried Cliff as well through his website, but I've been given an email address, so I will try him direct.

Allen
"Come to the edge," he said, They Said "We Are Afraid," "Come to the edge," he said, They Came, He Pushed Them...And They Flew. -Apollinaire

"If there be a skeptical star, I was born under it. Yet I have lived all my days in complete astonishment." -W. MacNeile Dixon
latentimage
View Profile
Elite user
No More Room In Hell..
438 Posts

Profile of latentimage
Email address I was given does not work. Does anyone know how to get in touch with Cliff Wiggs?

prolineprops
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of prolineprops
I was apparently having trouble with my email service info@proline-magic.com.I have now been in touch with Allen. For the record, the cage was purchased used and all is resolved. I did not want anyone to think I shipped a cage that was faulty and left the customer hanging.
latentimage
View Profile
Elite user
No More Room In Hell..
438 Posts

Profile of latentimage
Cliff was very helpful. Just some email issues. He made some excellent repairs to the part that was broken, and it's now in full working order, just as good as the day it was made. Very happy!

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Proline Vanishing Cage (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL