The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deck the Halls » » Antler Playing Cards - Dan and Dave Buck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
2178 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
Review link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-G1sWUJY7A

Born from the wild forests, rolling hills, and snow-capped mountains of Northern California, the Antler Playing Cards embody the majestic beauty of the great outdoors.

These cards feature two monochromatic back-designs: Hunter Green and Deep Maroon. Twin Bucks (get it?) are enshrined within beautiful flourishes that mimic the lush greenery found within Yosemite National Park. The Ace of Spades features a noble Buck with herbaceous ornamentation crowning his dignified antlers, and each Joker offers the Antler name. The tuck-case features rich embossing and metallic accents all around.

Each deck handles beautifully. These are as perfect for formal performance as they are for an evening enjoyed around the campfire.

Printed by the USPCC

Buy yours here: http://shop.dananddave.com/antler-playing-cards.html
xevenofhearts
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of xevenofhearts
I bought both the maroon and green version of this deck and I quite like them, but they made me realize how much I like thin borders, or no borders. Cards handle well, box is awesome, but the backs are, just... Nothing particularly special in my eyes. Nonetheless, still enjoy using these.
MudMedic
View Profile
New user
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
41 Posts

Profile of MudMedic
I love these decks. Not so much for performing, but as a great addition to my wilderness distractions. I always have a deck with me when running a wilderness class, along with a box of camp cards, ranger edition.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deck the Halls » » Antler Playing Cards - Dan and Dave Buck (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL