The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Sybil (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Shurikenstorm5
View Profile
New user
South Carolina
75 Posts

Profile of Shurikenstorm5
Not too big on flourishes anymore, but what is your favorite variation of the classic sybil cut?
JassTan
View Profile
Regular user
Singapore
105 Posts

Profile of JassTan
Not really a variation, but I actually like the unshuffle by sybil routine that was taught by Dan and Dave. I was one of the reason why I learn the flourish.
Bulla
View Profile
Special user
Honolulu, HI
674 Posts

Profile of Bulla
My favorite Sybil variation is one that I created. It's the first flourish in the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZIoWoDjRDY
dapo24
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of dapo24
Got an idea somewhere to keep packets in place with your chin. Loved playing around with it ever since. I usually just go with the flow and see what happens Smile
rabbitok
View Profile
New user
Sydney, Australia
52 Posts

Profile of rabbitok
Quote:
On Feb 7, 2017, Bulla wrote:
My favorite Sybil variation is one that I created. It's the first flourish in the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZIoWoDjRDY

Serious chops !
An observation: Some slow-mo would absolutely enhance the effectiveness ..
macc
View Profile
Loyal user
205 Posts

Profile of macc
Quote:
On Mar 14, 2017, dapo24 wrote:
Got an idea somewhere to keep packets in place with your chin. Loved playing around with it ever since. I usually just go with the flow and see what happens Smile

check out Daniel Madisons "Sybil in the rain". It is a very nice Sybil variation and actually uses the chin.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Sybil (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL