The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPearing Soon... » » Magic GigWare is coming soon (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

QuailCreek
View Profile
Veteran user
McKenna, WA
388 Posts

Profile of QuailCreek
Should be available early in 2016. The codes all written but Apple are closing down app submissions until the end of the year.
I'll be looking for beta testers before the release.
Please read through the write-up and let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
Tom

Magic GigWare is a must have app for any magician or magic collector who wants or needs to be able, at a glance, to organize, track and search all of the tricks, props and supplies they have.

The Magic GigWare app will become the single repository for all of that information you have lying around on post-it notes and note pads that you can't seem to find when you need it.

Trick tracking data includes the trick name, what you paid, when you bough the trick, music used during performance, patter, load items, supplies needed, etc. The app also has a practice timer and practice log that is organized by trick. You can even set up and organize your close-up cases and gig bags.

This app provides an interface for creating, building and organizing routines. Routine tracking information includes the routine name, the equipment, tools and gear needed. Also the tricks that make up the routine displayed in the sequence you define. This can be done for stage, platform, close-up or walk-around, etc. Of course these categories are customizable.

A robust interface for generating semi-customizable quotes is provided, as well as, an up-sell area for organizing items or add-ons for your show. Once set up, these are then linked to your routines and are automatically made available when building a quote during a phone conversation with your potential client. Don’t leave money on the table!

Much of the data may be entered with voice to text. A huge time saver when entering large blocks of text for patter or notes about a particular trick or routine.

The app is almost totally customizable to your particular needs and performing venue. The information can be out-put to your printer via wifi or emailed in pdf format.

You’ll be amazed at all of the capabilities that have been thoughtfully crafted into Magic GigWare… the next step in magic apps.

Click here to view attached image.
Regards,
Silverthorne
QuailCreek
View Profile
Veteran user
McKenna, WA
388 Posts

Profile of QuailCreek
Hi,
I'm in search of testers for my latest release of GigAare. If you're interested please PM or email me and I'll give you the particulars.

Thanks,
Tom

http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac17/......c2e6.jpg
Regards,
Silverthorne
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPearing Soon... » » Magic GigWare is coming soon (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL