The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » Worm, Dutch Looper and Svengali (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MickNZ
View Profile
Special user
Auckland, New Zealand
576 Posts

Profile of MickNZ
Here is a great video of a master in action. What do you think?

Jolly Roger
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sedona, Arizona
1667 Posts

Profile of Jolly Roger
Ronnie is doing a good job here...............same stuff he has done for the last 60 years, but it works!! Smile JR
lurker
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Profile of lurker
Why do you call him Ronnie? And if he has been doing it for 60 years he must be a lot older than he looks.
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Lurker is Mark Lewis the same as in the video.He has been banned from this site 100's of times.I will report his lastest post and name and he'll get banned again till he sneaks back in again.He has way too much time on his hands.
lurker
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Profile of lurker
That is NOT correct. I suggest you provide some evidence instead of jumping to an incorrect knee jerk conclusion. I did not post that video and in fact I have reservations about it. You have to admit though that it is an incredible pitch. FAR better than anything else out there.
Ergerbor
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of Ergerbor
After reading this thread a little while ago I have found the personality Mark Lewis interesting. I'm unaware (and largely uninterested) in any controversy. But for interested folks there's an interview with him at a Toronto magic shop that is entertaining to listen to. https://youtu.be/KPdPafoDhSg (this link brings you to part 1 of 7).
inhumaninferno
View Profile
Elite user
452 Posts

Profile of inhumaninferno
Thank you, Don.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » Worm, Dutch Looper and Svengali (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL