The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Over my head (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Chris Stolz
View Profile
Inner circle
Mississauga, Ontario
1958 Posts

Profile of Chris Stolz
Martin Nash used to perform at the CNE with a mirror setup. It was a table with 2 poles that attached to the side. Between then, was a mirror that he could attach at a 45. The sides of the poles had hooks, onto which he would put his speakers. The whole setup fit in his car.

He had shown me photos of it and it was pretty cool. Hundreds of people all gathered around watching the table top in the mirror.
Ihop
View Profile
Inner circle
Glen Spey, NY
1604 Posts

Profile of Ihop
Cliff,
I am confused.
Your original post asked for suggestions for:
Quote "What I want is to be able to work in front of an audience on a table, and project what I am doing onto a screen" .End quote

The plans you posted above are for a transparency projector using bottom lighting.
You need transparencies if you are using lighting below the photo frame.
You were asking to project your work on a table.
Perhaps I'm not understanding what you are asking for.
Sorry if I keep on repeating myself but you won't be able to project your work on a table using the plans you posted.
Ihor
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Quote:
On Jan 24, 2016, Chris Stolz wrote:
Martin Nash used to perform at the CNE with a mirror setup. It was a table with 2 poles that attached to the side. Between then, was a mirror that he could attach at a 45. The sides of the poles had hooks, onto which he would put his speakers. The whole setup fit in his car.

He had shown me photos of it and it was pretty cool. Hundreds of people all gathered around watching the table top in the mirror.

Yep! That's the kind of set-up I described earlier that is common with cooking demonstrations.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Over my head (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL