The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Scott creasey empty multiple out envelope (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Paul Forster
View Profile
Regular user
Harrogate
179 Posts

Profile of Paul Forster
Just bought this and I must say it is a fantastic effect. The purchase is an online tutorial by Scott demonstrating how to make these multiple out envelopes. They are seriously simple to make and takes a matter of 5 minutes but it is so worth it. You can adapt it to a number of different sized envelopes and have up to four outs and still show the envelope empty.

This is going straight into my stage routine, it is also perfect for walk around. There are so many things you can do with this it is well worth the £20.00 price tag.
Paranormal Entertainer
www.paulforster.co.uk

Proud member of PSYCRETS - British Society of Mystery Entertainers

Member of the Harrogate Society of Magicians
www.harrogatesocietyofmagicians.com
chmara
View Profile
Inner circle
Tucson, AZ
1911 Posts

Profile of chmara
URL for Scott?
Gregg (C. H. Mara) Chmara

Commercial Operations, LLC

Tucson, AZ

C. H. Mara Illusion & Psychic Entertainments
Taterini
View Profile
Special user
604 Posts

Profile of Taterini
Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2543 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
How well do you think this would work for table hopping? Does he give any close up routines to use with it? Thanks.

-Paul
Paul Forster
View Profile
Regular user
Harrogate
179 Posts

Profile of Paul Forster
This could work with table hopping. I find that if you reduce the size of the predictions inside the envelope can be pretty thin and light. I have yet found the confidence to allow a spectator to handle the envelope but they don't really need to. If presented right (and scott teaches you how) then you can freely take out your one prediction and show the envelope empty and very fairly too. No heat is given to the envelope.

I have used this once for a routine Scott supplies and it went down very well. A mate of mine used it on stage at the weekend and it worked perfectly.

You get two great routines but I have already used it for other effects. A great item and a great purchase.
Paranormal Entertainer
www.paulforster.co.uk

Davdo
View Profile
Regular user
New York
157 Posts

Profile of Davdo
This is a fantastic utility that can serve well a any time you need MO - maybe not for KK, but other than that...
For the scale of my stuff, I use a small envelope - slightly longer than a standard greeting card - and it plays well. With Scott's handling, you can use these as close as you'd like - just watch your angles when retrieving something.

Get this!

~Dave
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Scott, a good creator....
Paul Forster
View Profile
Regular user
Harrogate
179 Posts

Profile of Paul Forster
Anyone got any routine ideas they wish to share? Obvs without giving anything away.
Paranormal Entertainer
www.paulforster.co.uk

Davdo
View Profile
Regular user
New York
157 Posts

Profile of Davdo
This is my go-to method for the end of Flip and Tell (Alexander George) - I made a VERY SMALL version of the utility for this use.
Also, I do one where each of four envelopes is marked with a color - spec chooses one and then at the snap of a finger changes his/her mind. Inside the new choice is a card that mentions the original choice. Patter talks about the nature of color and how certain colors lead to others, etc etc.
I have also used this for confab routines. Showing a single card or piece of paper inside the envelope, setting it aside, and then proceding with the usual methods of confab, culminating in the reveal. This uses the envelope as more of a s****h device than a MO.

Good luck!

~Dave
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Check out his aucaaun great stuff.
Jack Poulin
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
186 Posts

Profile of Jack Poulin
Hello everyone, I need some "help".

I ordered the Empty multiple out enveloppe download (paid with Paypal) but the email I received contained no download link at all. I contacted Scott twice via his website but he never answer back ... I tried with Facebook, same thing. If by chance someone know his email or business phone number, I would really appreciate if you PM them to me.

I will use this incredible enveloppe to perform Joshua Jay's "Inferno" ... I won't have to reset it between each table and the effect would be much more practical without losing any impact. At the beginning I will show that the enveloppe contain only one card. I will also use a lighter instead of matches ... automatic reset and no need to dispose of burned matches Smile

Peace

Jack
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
Could Anyone tell me if this is just for 4 Multiple outs? I’m looking for one that could possibly do five. Thanks for any help
Twitter @darjames
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
Quote:
On Aug 9, 2018, Jamie D wrote:
Could Anyone tell me if this is just for 4 Multiple outs? I’m looking for one that could possibly do five. Thanks for any help

Hi Jamie - yes it could do 5 but the envelope would start looking bulky. I just ordered this, and it is brilliant. Great value, as it can be used close up as well as stand up. For me, I will be using this for a chair routine using multiple envelopes so again represents excellent value compared to other products offering a single gimmicked envelope at a high price.
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of BDZ, Holidayz, The Grayle, DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Vision, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
Thanks so much for your reply, I think I’m going to buy it as it does look great.
Twitter @darjames
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Scott creasey empty multiple out envelope (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL