The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Psycho by by Iñaki Zabaletta and Vernet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bamboozled
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of Bamboozled
Does anyone have a review of "Psycho by by Iñaki Zabaletta and Vernet"?
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
I checked Vernet's web site, all I could find is the trailer, No price, Nothing telling me if it is available now or pre order.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Penguin has it, it is $29.
My copy arrived this week, but I have not had a chance to watch it yet.
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Tony. Can I buy it from you after you've gone through it.
Bamboozled
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of Bamboozled
Tony I would love to hear what you think when you have a chance to watch it.
seanksutton
View Profile
Veteran user
331 Posts

Profile of seanksutton
Does anyone have any insight on this?
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Well, I don't know about this take on it, but in the early 70s I attended a Geoffrey Buckingham lecture. In it he did a multiple card stab while blindfold. I remember he had several people pick a card. He was then blindfolded. He handed out the rest of the deck and told them to shuffle their cards into the pack. When they were done he had them spread out the cards on a wooden plank. He then proceeded to stab and display each chosen card.

It was amazing and the method was genius. I hope this Psycho method is different.

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Jun 6, 2016, Greg Arce wrote:
Well, I don't know about this take on it, but in the early 70s I attended a Geoffrey Buckingham lecture. In it he did a multiple card stab while blindfold. I remember he had several people pick a card. He was then blindfolded. He handed out the rest of the deck and told them to shuffle their cards into the pack. When they were done he had them spread out the cards on a wooden plank. He then proceeded to stab and display each chosen card.

It was amazing and the method was genius. I hope this Psycho method is different.

Greg

Bob Sheets performed this on me at the Dickens Parlor Theater. I chose a card, shuffled into the deck. Bob was blindfolded and messed all the cards up on the table and rummaged through the mess- stabbed one card while blindfolded and it was my selection.
Check out Bafflingbob.com
AlexanderG
View Profile
Veteran user
No more and no less than
366 Posts

Profile of AlexanderG
Can anyone say whether this is very difficult to perform? Thanks.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Psycho by by Iñaki Zabaletta and Vernet (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL