The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » New Posts » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

M. Tesla
View Profile
Regular user
Coral Springs, Florida
154 Posts

Profile of M. Tesla
Is there a screen link or button that would allow one to see only the items that have been posted since last visit? I may be missing it, requiring me to go through each forum with a red coffee cup which slows reading the posts down, considerably...
While the amount of water has remained static, the amount of Tequila and Triple Sec available for making Margaritas has expanded enormously. So you see, we have made progress after all. ~Anonymous
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Unfortunately, there is no one click options for this. When you log on to the Café, every forum that has new posts since your last visit will have a red cup. It only takes a few seconds to scroll down the list of forums to find those. When you click on a forum, the topics that have new posts will have a red cup. No one is interested in every forum on the Café so you just have to pick those your interested in.

Since you are very new to the Café, almost every topic is going to have a red cup. If you want to start from scratch, there is an option at the topic of page that says "mark all topics as read". That will make all the cups turn to white.

When you read a topic, the cup will be white the next time you visit.
Where the magic begins
M. Tesla
View Profile
Regular user
Coral Springs, Florida
154 Posts

Profile of M. Tesla
Yes, I understand that...that's what I've been doing, but sometimes the forum seems to come to a screeching halt when whatever I've clicked on just sits and goes nowhere...I'm using firefox and I've tried the same on IE...same result...and chrome, for whatever reason, won't load on my computer without constantly crashing...
While the amount of water has remained static, the amount of Tequila and Triple Sec available for making Margaritas has expanded enormously. So you see, we have made progress after all. ~Anonymous
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
The response time on the Café is sometimes slow. The number of members on line or doing searches often has an impact. It shouldn't crash your system but it could take a while for a response. The Café is cookie based so you may want to delete your cookies once in a while. That may speed up your responses.
Where the magic begins
M. Tesla
View Profile
Regular user
Coral Springs, Florida
154 Posts

Profile of M. Tesla
Will do...thanks...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » New Posts » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL