The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Hot off the Press! » » Bicycle® WOOD RIDER BACK Playing Cards... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Hey gang,

Just a heads-up about another fantastic card project from my pal Mike at Collectable Playing Cards...

Bicycle® WOOD RIDER BACK Playing Cards by Max and Collectable Playing Cards

The SECOND deck in the TEXTURE SERIES by MAX (Max Playing Cards)

ABOUT THIS PROJECT...

MAX PLAYING CARDS AND COLLECTABLE PLAYING CARDS ARE PROUD TO OFFER YOU THE NEW BICYCLE® WOOD RIDER BACK DECK!

In 2015, the TEXTURE SERIES arrived to give the BICYCLE® RIDER BACK a new twist. After many color combinations, the Texture series offered a new style for poker nights, magic tricks, cardistry and collection.

As a serious collector and a playing card fan, Max (Max Playing Cards) wanted to show his devotion designing something he was waiting for a lot of time: a new concept for combining with the most popular and used playing cards in the world: the standard Bicycle rider back decks.

The first deck, the Metal deck, was a true success. More than 1000 wonderful backers believed in the project and the more than 5000 decks printed are COMPLETELY SOLD OUT.

Two years after the Metal deck release, the second deck in the series is almost ready to be in your hands… Are you going to miss it?

IT IS NOT WOOD BUT… WHO CARES?

Hundreds of hours have been invested in this design to offer you one of the most amazing Rider Backs in the world.

Every detail has been taken care of to make this deck a realistic wood deck made of the best Bicycle® paper stock printed by the United States Playing Card Company.

Main features:

• Printed by the United States Playing Card Company
  • Officially Bicycle® branded
  • Authentic Bicycle® stock and Magic (air-cushion) finish
  • Customized faces with a wood theme
  • Customized classic rider back in burned wood
  • Custom and numbered deck seal for this 1st print run (future print runs won't be numbered)
  • Subtle one way cards with a two ways aspect
  • A Joker reveal
  • Card reveal on the tuck box
  • Double back gaff card
  • Motion feature on the corner screws
  • An embossed and inner printed tuck box PLUS many features included just for magic routines

The WOOD DECK is a reinterpretation of the classic Bicycle® RIDER BACK deck using a set of textures to give the cards a realistic wooden aspect.

RISKS AND CHALLENGES

The Bicycle Wood Deck has already been approved by USPCC for printing. We expect to receive the the decks in January 2017 and immediately begin shipping to all our backers. We do not anticipate any challenges with this project.

How do we print and ship out rewards so quickly? We have a close relationship with USPCC. They are able to print our designs quickly and we have a state of the art fulfillment center to quickly ship out our backer rewards. With out you, our backers, we could not make this happen. A BIG thank you to Kickstarter and most importantly all of you!

Mike Guistolse

Collectable Playing Cards

---
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
MudMedic
View Profile
New user
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
41 Posts

Profile of MudMedic
I love these cards, and use them on every wilderness class I run. My ruling force (SheWhoMustBeObeyed) dreads my going to the store, because she knows I will order more and more of these, rather than insignificant groceries!

Sadly, I am still looking for the subtle one ways...oh well...something to occupy my time...
MudMedic
View Profile
New user
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
41 Posts

Profile of MudMedic
***...still haven't found the one way design! But I get nothing but compliments on these decks.
EndersGame
View Profile
Inner circle
Reviewer EndersGame
2198 Posts

Profile of EndersGame
Yes, I'm a big fan of this deck as well.

It's one of my favourite decks with a traditional Bicycle design, and yet a very custom and original look.

The person who created it - Max Playing Cards - also made a metal deck that has a similar concept.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Hot off the Press! » » Bicycle® WOOD RIDER BACK Playing Cards... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL