The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » I need your help. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Thanks for taking a look. I do a lot of volunteer work in Children's hospitals and you know, latex is banned. You should also know, I never worked with balloons before.
BUT, every room I go in has several boxes of exam gloves, and I am told I can use them. My question to you is. What to do with them, any tips or ideas would be great.

Thanks Dave
Karen Climer
View Profile
Veteran user
Orlando, Florida
324 Posts

Profile of Karen Climer
There is a video of David Ginn doing five balloon animals with one balloon in five seconds. It uses one balloon glove and zero twisting skills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUdbac-7zjM

Also, from your posting it sounds like you are assuming that latex is banned. It is not banned in all hospitals. It depends on the policies of your hospital and even the department within the hospital. Check with your specific hospital to be sure. (You might have already checked. It's hard to tell from your comment.)
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Karen,
Thanks for the info I'll check it out now. As for the hospital I go to it's entirely lay text free.

Dave
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » I need your help. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL