The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Once upon a time... » » Christmas Gift (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Leslie Melville
View Profile
Special user
Blackpool-U.K.
708 Posts

Profile of Leslie Melville
I posted this in 'The Crypt' but I suppose it really belongs here!

It's a little Christmas gift from me to you all:

Santa's Little Secret!

Santa Claus was almost finished. He had travelled several times around the world, delivering his gifts to the many millions of children who inhabit the Earth.

He smiled as he thought about the children. They it was who sustained him through the night. He drew strength from each and every child whom he visited. It was a special strength that enabled him to begin his preparations for the next year immediately after each Christmas.

This year was no different, and now he was nearly done. He placed the toys into the pillowcase at the foot of the bed. Then he quietly moved to look at the child, innocently sleeping.

He gently uncovered the little boy’s head, leaned over and sank his teeth into the soft neck, drank his fill of blood, then refreshed, re-adjusted the bedding, rose up the chimney and flew away......

Copyright Leslie Melville 2004 :
Stories....?....That's telling!
charliemartin
View Profile
Special user
Rapid City, SD
779 Posts

Profile of charliemartin
Thank you.
Ergerbor
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of Ergerbor
Reminds me of "Nicholas was..." by Neil Gaiman which is another freaky take on Santa Claus.
themagicreckoning
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of themagicreckoning
I wish Santa was this nice, does anyone realize how expensive Christmas gifts are becoming now? Like back 10 years ago a Christmas Gift was maybe a game console or a few games, now its a few thousand or hundred dollars for something of quality lol.

----
Source of rant: http://mytrendexpert.com/2016/10/07/hott......as-toys/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Once upon a time... » » Christmas Gift (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL