The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Font size in reply boxes unreadable (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
All the voices in my head helped me make
2202 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
Gene, I can barely see what I'm typing and being partially blind it's becoming an issue and I've asked others an they referred me to this forum. Is this something you can fix for users with poor eyesight?

Sincerely,
Mad Jake Sr.
Licensed Steve Dusheck Manufacturer and distributor visit www.airshipmagic.com
Winston Newman
View Profile
New user
Melbourne, Australia
25 Posts

Profile of Winston Newman
Hey Mad Jake, not sure if you know but in most browsers you can change the zoom settings whenever you want by holding Ctrl and using the mouse scroll wheel to zoom in and out, not an ideal fix but might be useful. You can also change your default font sizes in your browser settings if it's an issue in other places as well.

Cheers, Winston.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Jake, you can try this also. Go to My Profile at the top of the page and click on edit preferences. At the bottom of the page you can select the font size for the Café. Experiment with those and see if it helps.
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Font size in reply boxes unreadable (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL