The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » The Entertainer's Guide To Working With Agents & Agencies (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10619 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Well after hearing from someone who was unable to attend my Las Vegas lecture, workshop & Entertainment Business Training event and unable to take advantage of the latest release in The Entertainer's Success Series, I was asked if I would be making it available to everyone here. So yes, I'd be happy to... Once again whenever I have a new release in the series I offer it to my coaching students, consulting clients and members here at an initial discount of 35%, along with the previous releases as well.

Here the info...

I'm please to announce the latest release in the Entertainer's Success Series of professional resources, which is the new - "The Entertainers Guide To Working With Agents And Agencies" e-book. The official release to the community is today (November 13th at The entertainment Business Success Intensive Training Workshop, and subsequent lecture, in Las Vegas).

This entertainer's resource addresses all of the misinformation that seems to be so common on this topic or facts that are often confused with opinion. This is created for live entertainers pertaining to our area of the industry. It is not just for magicians and mentalists, but actually all types of live performers and entertainers, as well as entertainment business owners/operators (amusements, bounce houses & inflatable companies, costume characters, caricature artists, Santa's, storytellers, dress-up parties, etc.)

Finally, The Real Information On You Need To Know About Agents & Agencies...

An Industry Guide To Understanding & Working With Agents & Agencies For Entertainers, MCs, Speakers & More

Have you ever really wanted to learn and understand the mindset, mentalities and realities of how agents and agencies work, think, operate and execute? What they want, what they need, what they expect, and why?

In this professional industry resource you will learn the answers to these questions and more. You will go behind the scenes of agency operations to reveal the truths and real-world insight into working with and better understanding agents & agencies.
You'll learn...

What Is An Agent?
What Is An Agency?
Why Are So Many Performers Interested In Agents & Agencies?
What Are Really The Only Two Main Types Of Bookings?
Agents & Agencies Yesterday & Today
Event, Party, Corporate & Wedding Planners
Who Are Not Agents?
Misconceptions About Agents & Agencies
An Agent Vs. A Manager - Understanding The Differences
Producers, Promoters & Publicists
Full-Service, Specialty Agencies & Speaker Bureaus
Theatrical Agencies, Literary Agencies & Modeling Agencies
Celebrity Agencies
Exclusive & Non-Exclusive Agents & Agencies
Independent Agents Vs. Agencies
Benefits Of Working With An Agency
The Ability To Reach New Clients
The Ability To Reach New Markets Previously Unavailable To You
Being Represented At Association & Industry Trade Events
Landing Opening Act Or Shared Bills With Larger Or Celebrity Acts
Understanding Why Clients Use Agents & Agencies
Understanding Why Venues Use Agents & Agencies
Understanding Agency Operations
Are You Ready For Agency Representation?
The Artist-Agency Relationship
"The Shift"
Working As An Independent Contractor
Agency Pricing
Agency Percentages & Commissions
The Complete Process Of An Agency Booking
Contracts & Riders
Agency Rules, Policies, Etiquette & Guidelines
Becoming Agency-Ready
Agency Policy & Submission Guidelines
Congratulations, You Have Landed Agency Representation!
Business Cards & Promotional Materials
Receiving Payment For Your Bookings
Maintaining Your Relationship With Your Agents & Agencies
Being Offered Or Transitioning To An Exclusive Representation Agreement
Know & Respect Professional Boundaries
Ending An Agency Relationship
Resources & Tools For Agency Submission & Representation
Agency-Friendly One-Sheet
Agency-Friendly Video Storyboard
Agency Submission Cover Letter
Sample Release

And Much, Much More!

This is A Professional Resource For Performers, Entertainers, Entertainment Business Owners, MCs And Speakers!

Understanding and working with agents and agencies can allow you access to bookings, clients, venues, events and markets unavailable to you on your own. For many entertainers, working with agents and agencies can be the sole element to boost your bookings, increased income and a fuller schedule.

As with all of the previous releases in The Entertainer's Success Series I will be making this available to members at a discounted price of 35% off during this limited time initial release.

Also the 30 Day Entertainment Business Success Coaching Offer I made at the Las Vegas event I will also extend to any members here as well. PM me for a non-published link. (Please specify which link(s) you're requesting Agents & Agencies e-book and/or 30 day coaching, mentoring offer)

Thanks to all who attended my lecture and training event workshop!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » The Entertainer's Guide To Working With Agents & Agencies (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL