The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MAGIC - The Magazine For Magicians » » Digital Subscription Question (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2231 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Will these download to a Kindle Fire Hd tablet?
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
Jeff Haas
View Profile
Special user
931 Posts

Profile of Jeff Haas
MAGIC is no longer published. If you were a subscriber, you can download the last couple of years of issues that you would have gotten from your account on their website, in PDF format...which will display on the Kindle.
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2231 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
DUH I knew that they were no longer in service. Oh well maybe someday I can buy the complete set in pdf..
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2678 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
All 301 issues are already available for sale as PDFs ($150 as downloadable PDFs or $170 shipped on a flash drive): http://www.lybrary.com/magic-magazine-al......fid=2169
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2231 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
IF I could afford it, they would already be paid for LOL
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2678 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
Quick notice on the Digital Magazine copies of MAGIC: They've announced that the last day to download them will be February 15, 2017. Get them while you can!
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
All 301 issues of MAGIC will be available FREE of charge for subscribers to Genii in our digital archive within the next month or two.
michaangelo
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of michaangelo
I cannot find the Magic archives in my Genii digital archive section. Anyone have an update on this?
mantel
View Profile
Special user
923 Posts

Profile of mantel
Quote:
On Apr 18, 2017, Richard Kaufman wrote:
It was supposed to be done by now. Not sure what the delay is: the company we use for all of this has to add all the pages to a new area on our digital site. Hope it's soon! All 301 issues of MAGIC will be available FREE of charge for subscribers to Genii in our digital archive within the next month or two.

It hasn't even been two months yet, give it time. Enjoy the magic you already have.
Dirko
View Profile
Loyal user
Michigan
287 Posts

Profile of Dirko
Does anyone know if the magic magazines available on the genii site yet?
mantel
View Profile
Special user
923 Posts

Profile of mantel
Quote:
On Sep 10, 2017, Dirko wrote:
Does anyone know if the magic magazines available on the genii site yet?

Some Magic Magazine issues are already available now in the app. They have been available since early August 2017.

Quote:
On August 9th, 2017, Randy DiMarco wrote

I noticed last night that at least some of the Magic Magazine issues are now showing up in the IPad app. Don't see them on the web page yet.

Quote:
On August 9th, 2017, Richard Kaufman wrote

For some reason the company doing this for us is having problems getting MAGIC to show up.
Yes, some are in the app, but I did not want to make the official announcement until all 25 years are up.
mantel
View Profile
Special user
923 Posts

Profile of mantel
Quote:
On Apr 18, 2017, Richard Kaufman wrote:
All 301 issues of MAGIC will be available FREE of charge for subscribers to Genii in our digital archive within the next month or two.

Did you ever ask why you were not provided MAGIC issue 301?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MAGIC - The Magazine For Magicians » » Digital Subscription Question (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL