The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Part for Run Cookie Monster Run (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

lpmorgens
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of lpmorgens
Hello,
My son just got Run Cookie Monster Run from a magician who retired. We noticed, however, that the monster who runs between the house and bakery is actually a bear.. and not Cookie Monster. The two removable monsters are in fact, Cookie Monster, but it is pretty obvious it is not him running back and forth. I read the Hank Lee invented this, and later changed Cookie Monster to Bear after Jim Henson filed a suit (or something like that).

Anyhow, it looks like the bear could be removed and replaced with the correct Cookie Monster. I am wondering if anyone has an old, broken Run Cookie Monster Run, where we could perhaps purchase one of the Cookie Monsters. I know that is a long shot, but given how old the apparatus is, we thought we would put a word out.

Thanks so much,
Liana
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3728 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
Can you scan one of the Monsters and use a color copier to run off your own Monster, perhaps onto adhesive-backed paper?

Steve
lpmorgens
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of lpmorgens
Thanks, Steve.

I tried to do that and my printer just won't get the color right... no matter what I adjusted on Photoshop. My next step is to take it to Staples and let them have a go at it.

Thanks again,
Liana
Dollarbill
View Profile
Inner circle
Colorado
1005 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Quote:
On Jan 31, 2017, lpmorgens wrote:
Thanks, Steve.

I tried to do that and my printer just won't get the color right... no matter what I adjusted on Photoshop. My next step is to take it to Staples and let them have a go at it.

Thanks again,
Liana

Take it to Kinkos/ Fed Ex store. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Part for Run Cookie Monster Run (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL