The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » Magical Shirts & building a magical outfit :) (20 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2962 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2962 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
Quote:
On Apr 8, 2018, magicalaurie wrote:

Also, some of my nature photography is currently on display at the library's art corridor til the 21st. Helps to have a Scary Librarian sister in this town, indeed. Smile I'm going to take my camera and see if I can film a bit of a virtual tour for those who aren't local. It's tough with the reflections from the glass in the frames, but it will give the gist, I think.

I've put a slideshow of the images up on my blog- scroll down to the bottom here: https://magicalaurieblog.wordpress.com/
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2962 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
So, I've been busking, musically, pretty steadily during the warm seasons since last year. I play old songs because they're public domain, and I love period work. This year I've added a Celtic flair with tin whistle, too. So, I may have gotten a bit away from the "current credibility". Or not- a lady who saw me walking to the market a couple weeks ago (didn't go last week because it was pouring rain) said she liked my outfit, so there's likely some current credibility, especially since it is now right now. Smile

My sister snapped a pic for me in that "outfit" after I met Apollo, a shy wirefox terrier who posed most graciously, indeed.

Tomorrow, I'll be bringing the vintage chair with antique needlepoint cushion I found for $10.00 a few months ago. And I'll be wearing the "outfit" I was busking in last year when a spectator asked me if I was French! Smile
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2962 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie

Smile
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2962 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
My sister shared this with me on facebook last night and said she thought of me when she saw it. Smile Somewhat inspiring. See the wheels turning in these costumes!

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » Magical Shirts & building a magical outfit :) (20 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL