The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Deck snapping (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BlindWizard
View Profile
Regular user
116 Posts

Profile of BlindWizard
My wife recently gave me a Richard Turner Rider Back deck. I am noticing a problem though. The cards have gotten a bow and pop or snap in the center. I have seen this problem with Bees and to a much lesser degree Standard Bikes.

How would I be able to work this out of the cards and get them broke in so that this bow is gone? Smile
Nuno212
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of Nuno212
I'm not sure I understand exactly what you are saying but if you mean that your cards have a slight bend in them, try putting them under a pile of heavy books overnight to try straighten them out again.
Zee
View Profile
Regular user
Leonia, NJ
196 Posts

Profile of Zee
Anti faro them face up and down. Which means shuffle them face up and down one by one and put it back in a box and wait for a couple days. Then it should be less "poppy" if not recovered.

If you want to get rid of it quickly, then shuffle them for a couple minutes then it should recover after a few minutes of shuffling. Riffle shuffle.

It happens when the environment is too humid or dry+hot.
BlindWizard
View Profile
Regular user
116 Posts

Profile of BlindWizard
Quote:
On Feb 4, 2017, Zee wrote:
Anti faro them face up and down. Which means shuffle them face up and down one by one and put it back in a box and wait for a couple days. Then it should be less "poppy" if not recovered.

If you want to get rid of it quickly, then shuffle them for a couple minutes then it should recover after a few minutes of shuffling. Riffle shuffle.

It happens when the environment is too humid or dry+hot.

Thank you
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Deck snapping (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL