The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Doug Higley UPDATE NewIllustrated List etc. (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Hey all. Lots of changes and goings on. To make things easier for seekers, I have a new Illustrated List of what I am currently making etc.
Some new ideas and re-conceptualized old ones. All you have to do is ASK in a PM be sure to give your eMail address. Don't worry, I don't send more than what you request...in fact I don't even keep a list of contacts, not in over 30 years.
The website http://TheMythsonian.com is NOT a Sales venue and is strictly a Museum of my wacky Grind Show ZIBITS etc. Stop by! (There has to be some reason I pay for it each year. Lots to see!) Smile

Feb 21st was the anniversary date of the passing of the great Homer Tate. So stop by my Shrine to Homer page and pay a visit to the old humbug master.
http://grindshow.com/shrine_of_homer_tate.html

I get a lot of requests for 'The Mummy's Dilemma' packet trick...so I'm going to be putting a bunch of sets together and will be available in April. I intend to include some freebies too...stay tuned. Smile

I'll be 75 next month (YIKES!!) and all is well, still ridin' coasters and chasin' the dream. Haven't done much voice work lately but the voice is still the same as it was 30 years ago...looks like I have a few (at least one) narrations on the horizon of a major motion picture. Hooray!

So ask for the list and for anything else you might want to know about.

Thanks all...cheers.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
docdazzal
View Profile
Veteran user
San Tan Valley, AZ
360 Posts

Profile of docdazzal
Hey Thank You Doug...

Great site...looking forward to more of your offerings as well.

All the Best,
Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan
Magical Mentalism & Revealing Readings With Dr. Dan
www.drdanandco.com
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Hey Doc!!! Long time!
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1815 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
Hey Doug. Keep fighting the good fight.
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Haha...fight? Who me? Smile
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Great to see you here, Doug! My zibits are still causing wonder, questions, and fear! Good times!
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Good to hear my friend!!! Nice to know I was good for somethin'...Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Doug Higley UPDATE NewIllustrated List etc. (12 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL