The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Hallmark Identification (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tstark
View Profile
Loyal user
Arizona
267 Posts

Profile of tstark
I hope this is the right area for this. I have a nickels to dimes trick that has a hallmark that is unknown to me. It is the shape of a Jewish Star of David, and inside a capital "F". Does anyone recognize that hallmark. Can anyone point me in the direction of someone that might know. Thank you in advance.
Al Desmond
View Profile
Inner circle
Secret Mountain Lair in Conifer, Co
1511 Posts

Profile of Al Desmond
Franco maybe.

They were a novelty company, selling jokes, simple magic, science kits ... a lot like Adams.
tstark
View Profile
Loyal user
Arizona
267 Posts

Profile of tstark
Franco American, I do know the company, and have had their 3 to 1 brass nickels to dimes set. I have never seen one hallmarked, and the Star of David seems pertinent somehow. The only other brass maker that I am aware of, that might hallmark (though I have seen his before) is Paul Fox. His is a PF however, so the mystery continues. Thank you so much for the help Al. Take care, Craig Brooks atlantismagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Hallmark Identification (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL