The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Dr. Pritchard's Box of Poison preview (11 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Thank you Vince, answered my questions perfectly. Looking forward to ordering Tues if you still have a few of both left 😀
Sean Xem
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
235 Posts

Profile of Sean Xem
I picked this up recently and believe that the craftsmanship on this is absolutely TOP NOTCH! Also love the method and the value you receive for the price.

It's a unique prop that will most certainly help to yield a wonderful presentation. Well done, Vince!
viktorbc
View Profile
Special user
Baltimore
648 Posts

Profile of viktorbc
Thanks so much! That makes it all worth while!
VINCE WILSON

Bizarrist, Hypnotist and Paranormalist

Profile and more: www.vincewilsonmagic.com
www.poesmagic.com
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
991 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
Ordered and on it's way! Can't wait! I am guessing that this will be a perfect follow up/closer to my using Alchemist's Bane first in selecting a proper "intuitive" participant for the "Poison Box" routine at my next intimate after dinner and wine gathering with a couple of friends!

Smile Smile Smile Smile
"Pay no attention to that strange man behind the curtain" (it's only "Doc Benjamin from the Amazing Wizardelia Wagon")
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
991 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
Got my Dr Pritchard Poison Box" and a nice aged addition of a "cabinet card" photo of the evil doctor that I asked Vince to make up for me at reasonable additional cost.
Gosh, the aroma alone upon opening this wonderfully aged box is sure to create an ominous atmosphere! Excellent craftsmanship...wonderfully simple method for the effect that basically allows for full concentration on the fabulously "spooky" premise, back story and presentation.
Vince was also quick to get back to me with a couple tips on my question about the specific working method and fulfillment of the reveal(s).

I don't know how many more of these Vince will consider making up, if this is "cup of tea" (be careful what you drink!...ha, ha), but IMHO this little treasure is something to grab if you can!

Smile Smile Smile
"Pay no attention to that strange man behind the curtain" (it's only "Doc Benjamin from the Amazing Wizardelia Wagon")
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Looking forward to receiving mine soon, sounds like I won't be disappointed.
Have to check back with Vince on making me a cabinet card of the evil doctor.
viktorbc
View Profile
Special user
Baltimore
648 Posts

Profile of viktorbc
Merlinsmagic, you are getting the cabinet card!
VINCE WILSON

Bizarrist, Hypnotist and Paranormalist

Profile and more: www.vincewilsonmagic.com
www.poesmagic.com
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Wow, never had a physic order before - you get it before you ask for it....lol, thank you Vince awesome !
Just recieved the pdf email for it, reading pdf really loving it more, eager to have in hand to play with 😊
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Dr. Pritchard's Box of Poison preview (11 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL