The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Deceit Treat by Cameron Francis (36 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
Kong
View Profile
Regular user
Cymru
149 Posts

Profile of Kong
Thanks for updating what was already a fantastic trick. I'll check my Penguin Magic account later.
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Hope you enjoy it, Kong!
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
docguitarman
View Profile
Special user
Thousand Oaks, California
888 Posts

Profile of docguitarman
Quote:
On Sep 28, 2021, no2ss wrote:
I have both... not sure which one I'd recommend. I picked up each on discount (Deceit Treat as a $4.95 download, and I *think* I also got Pasteboard Proclivities for around $5 when Cameron had one of his big sales off his website if I remember correctly). The Penguin download -- especially with the newly added stuff -- has a lot more to it, and involves a (slightly) different presentation than the one in PP (though if you were to read the PP version and then watch the Penguin trailer, you can figure out the difference). The newly added material definitely takes DT much further. PP does have some other good effects as well, including Counter Intuitive (which is also a worthwhile Penguin single download). So it's kind of up to you which one makes the most sense...

After viewing the new presentation of DT, I decided to buy the PP ebook. I already own "Loaded" but wanted Counter Intuitive also. Other good stuff in PP too. I do like the new "creation" style reveal in DT.

Thanks for your input!
Phil
markthemagician
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of markthemagician
This is a killer. I just learned it ----very easy to learn and execute. But the reactions I've been getting are great. When I was setting up the end of the trick, I said, "wouldn't this be crazy if this really were your card?" and the spectator said, "that would be insane!" And then I revealed and she just kept saying, "how?" "how?" "how?" fantastic. Love it. Thank you Cameron for a great trick.
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Quote:
On May 14, 2017, MR Effecto wrote:
So easy to do. I already used this last night at my bar and it killed every time.

no way! I used it at my brothel and it killed too!
Kaliix
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1990 Posts

Profile of Kaliix
I wouldn't have thought you could make this better but the update did just that.

Nice job Mr. Francis!
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge.
~Daniel J. Boorstin
magicthree
View Profile
Special user
620 Posts

Profile of magicthree
There already was one update to this. Was there another one in the last couple of days
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Deceit Treat by Cameron Francis (36 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL