The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Small eggs for Malini egg bag (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kipling100
View Profile
Loyal user
260 Posts

Profile of kipling100
Hi, I am having trouble finding a source for small or medium eggs to use for a Malini egg bag. I live in California and have tried local farmers markets and chain grocery stores but only seem to find large and extra large eggs. Wondering if anyone has any ideas about how to find these. Thanks!

Dennis
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8357 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
I think it was Charlie Miller who told me that he would buy eggs for the egg bag in the spring. He said that young chickens laid smaller eggs! He would buy several dozen, when he found them. (Enough to last him all year!)
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
JNeal
View Profile
Inner circle
I used to have 999 posts, now I have
1622 Posts

Profile of JNeal
Charlie always recommended 'peewee' eggs... (not pullet eggs) as I recall. I live in Southern Calif. and find small to medium eggs all the time. Try going to a supermarket and looking for their packages marked medium. Then go through a couple of cartons and select the smallest eggs and put them all in the same carton.
visit me @ JNealShow.com
kipling100
View Profile
Loyal user
260 Posts

Profile of kipling100
Very helpful thanks to you both!
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
Why not just get "eggs-actly" eggs. They last a good long while and they are actually real eggs.

It's all I use. I go thru one every few years.
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9498 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
Hay, if you want to stop over, I have some small wood eggs. You'll have to look through some drawers but I think I have some.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Small eggs for Malini egg bag (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL