The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Rachel Colombini (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

George Bleeks
View Profile
New user
Belfast, Northern Ireland
94 Posts

Profile of George Bleeks
Has anybody any idea how I can get in touch with Rachel Colombini? I believe she has returned to England. I really need to make contact with her as she is the current Vice-President of the Ulster Society of Magicians and it is our A.G.M. at the start of June. Thank you.
George Bleeks
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Per Phil Gleason of Ring 45 in Miami, Rachel passed away after a long severe illness. Broken wand ceremonies being now planned both in the U.K. and the U.S..
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Are we sure it is not a continuation of this "rumor" thread from before? http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......&start=0
Sad to hear if it is true.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Unfortunately, it's true. Randy Vander Wal of Ring 211 in Grand Rapids passed along a very specific report from Phil Gleason IBM Ring 45 in Miami, he can contacted for details. Aldo and Rachel lectured in GR, I still have some of the great tricks purchased from them, so many great contributions to entertaining magic. A Broken Wand article is being written for The Linking Ring magazine.
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of Tom G
After the last round of rumors she showed up a Blackpool.
MJE
View Profile
Elite user
After all these years,I STILL have only
409 Posts

Profile of MJE
Sad news, indeed. There were several years when I couldn't go anywhere without running into her and her then-husband, Tom pitching their stuff. She had some very clever ideas on making old kid tricks current and the props looked very well-made.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Rachel Colombini (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL