The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » F.I.A app users (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

AJ MAJIC
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of AJ MAJIC
So I love the forensic Identification Assistant (F.I.A) by Alakazam Magic and use it a lot.
Last night I was performing with this and the guy, an older gentleman, would not put a finger
on the scanning pad! he seriously was afraid of identity theft and would not do it!
You had to be there Smile it was funny but sad that we've come to a place where people
are afraid of things like this.
puggo
View Profile
Inner circle
2022 Posts

Profile of puggo
With more fingerprint sensors in use, I would say that people are quite sensible not to..!
AJ MAJIC
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of AJ MAJIC
Yeah, I guess so Smile You should check out F.I.A though.
Ya get interesting reactions that's for sure!
Fero
View Profile
Loyal user
294 Posts

Profile of Fero
It’s just me or ??? Why I cannot find this app??
Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2543 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
It isn’t working with iOS 11. I wish they would update it
AJ MAJIC
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of AJ MAJIC
Search for... forensic identification assistant..on amazon.Com
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4246 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Just an fyi update, this is still available via Amazon. I just re-downloaded it, and after 3 years and 2 phones since first using it, it still works like a charm.

Re: the fear of ID theft, I would say it is a DNA scanner. They can use their fingernail or knuckle on the touch screen. Even works through a paper napkin.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » F.I.A app users (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL