The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Well Designed Miracles (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Prahlad
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of Prahlad
Hello everyone,

I was just wondering whether there are any books which have effects which are designed keeping mind of the principles Darwin Ortiz discusses in Deigning Miracles. Does anyone know of any books which have such "well designed miracles"?
Jerry Danes
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of Jerry Danes
Quote:
On May 28, 2017, Prahlad wrote:
Hello everyone,

I was just wondering whether there are any books which have effects which are designed keeping mind of the principles Darwin Ortiz discusses in Deigning Miracles. Does anyone know of any books which have such "well designed miracles"?

Prahlad,

Yes, buy all books by Darwin Ortiz and Jason Ladanye´s book Confident Deceptions, as well as his two lecure notes. They are worth their weight in gold and you will only find superstrong audience tested effects in them. Jason is also releasing his newest book this year I believe and I know for sure that it will be very very good. Also, Darwin is reprinting Cardshark and make sure to buy it before it it out of print.

Sincerely,
Jerry
Prahlad
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of Prahlad
Jerry,

Thanks for your advice. I agree that Darwin Ortiz's material is exceptional. But I was wondering whether people had applied Mr. Ortiz's thinking to non-card magic as well?

Regards,
Prahlad.
Jerry Danes
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of Jerry Danes
Jason Ladanye is the only one I know that really is applying Darwin's theories. But he is a cardman only though.
Maxyedid
View Profile
Special user
Panama
843 Posts

Profile of Maxyedid
The magic created by spanish masters will completely satisfy your needs - and more.

If you specifically want tricks you can start with DaOrtiz' stuff and then you can move to Jose Carroll. For "heavier" stuff try Ascanio. And it goes without saying - Tamariz. There is quite some material available in english.

Good luck
NEW BOOK! "Semi-Automatic Miracles" - INSTANT Best-Seller at Lybrary.com
https://www.lybrary.com/semiautomatic-card-miracles-p-925333.html
chaos handlings, out of hands effects, and more
Maxyedid
View Profile
Special user
Panama
843 Posts

Profile of Maxyedid
The magic of Joshua Jay I would also recommend
NEW BOOK! "Semi-Automatic Miracles" - INSTANT Best-Seller at Lybrary.com
https://www.lybrary.com/semiautomatic-card-miracles-p-925333.html
chaos handlings, out of hands effects, and more
Prahlad
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of Prahlad
I have found three exceptional magicians who have consciously created well designed miracles. They are Michael Vincent, Jason Ladanye and Pit Hartling.

Although Armando Lucero seems not to have read Designing Miracles, it's clear that he's thought through the design of his magic very meticulously.

I would strongly suggest that someone who wants to perform powerful card magic study the works of these four magicians.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Well Designed Miracles (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL