The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » INSTRUCTIONS FOR MIKAME MUJINZO BOX (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DavidK
View Profile
New user
Australia
91 Posts

Profile of DavidK
I have just purchased an original Mikame Craft Mujinzo Box, however it did not come with instructions.

I know how easy it is to perform, but I would like to have my Mikame collection complete with original boxes and instructions.

So, if anyone out there in Magic land has a copy of the instructions, either in English or Japanese can you please PM me. I would be very grateful.

David
DavidK
View Profile
New user
Australia
91 Posts

Profile of DavidK
I received the English instructions from Murphy's Magic.

Thank you Murphy's Magic

David
JosephMagician
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of JosephMagician
Hey DavidK,

Glad to know that you got instructions for it. I know this thread is old. I also bought this Mujinzo box. Unfortunately, it came without instructions. I can guess it's working by looking at the prop, but still searching instructions for it to perform it properly. If you or anyone else can pm me for instructions, I would be very greatful.

Joseph.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Send an email to Murphy Magic, the wholesaler for Mikame products. They are nice enough to provide the instructions. They will send you a PDF at no charge.
JosephMagician
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of JosephMagician
Thank you so much.
radamwarner
View Profile
Regular user
Georgia
170 Posts

Profile of radamwarner
Regarding Mikame, has anyone heard any discussion about getting the company up and running again. It would be a tremendous loss to the magic community to lose Mikame permanently.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
After Mikame's death, the family of employees carried on and finished number of projects for a year or so. They were all sold through Murphy Magic wholesale. They have not produced any props since, guess they just finished what was scheduled for production at the time of Mikame passing.

When the inventor / creator dies, there is no source for new projects, or anyone to run the business. They were called Mikame props for a reason, Mikame was the brains behind the products.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » INSTRUCTIONS FOR MIKAME MUJINZO BOX (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL