The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Moscow, Russia (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Panov
View Profile
New user
Moscow, Russia.
7 Posts

Profile of Panov
Hello! I am very pleased to become a member of this wonderfull comunity. I wish you all success in your favorite business or passion. My passion and business is a mentalism (light mentalism). I found myself relatively late when I was 41, but since then I am happy that I am doing my own thing (before that I was a programmer). In my show I use Sherlock Holmes' approach because I like Sherlock and He is one of the most favorite characters in my country. But... Sometimes I add to my show a piece of strong mentalism as a cherry on the cake.
Thank you for your reading my little post. And forgive my bad english.
Sergey Panov
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Panov,

There is a large (and growing) contingent of Mental types here in the Café, so you'll fit right in.

I started in Magic as an Adult too. Don't worry, in a few years you won't feel like such a newbie.

I speak no Russian so I'm glad (and impressed) you can bright the language gap.

-Mary Mowder
Boomer
View Profile
Special user
Prosper, TX
668 Posts

Profile of Boomer
I love Sherlock Holmes. I've read all the Sir Arthur Conan Doyle books, and loved the BBC series, Sherlock.

I recently saw Colin Cloud on Americas Got Talent, and he was very entertaining.

Enjoy your time here, keep active!

Dave
Panov
View Profile
New user
Moscow, Russia.
7 Posts

Profile of Panov
First of all, thank you for your kindness. I would like to add that I like Magic in all it's forms and I have many friends among magicians. I like exercise sleight of hand. It is very useful skill for mentalists too. Besides it's said that learning new movements has a good effect on memory.
As to Colin Cloud, I like his work and I know, that he has a show "The Deductionist", but unforturnately I didn't see it, so I had to create my show without any inspirational idea. But this was very useful experience!
And again,thank you, Mary and Boomer.
Sergey Panov
ParkinT
View Profile
New user
Orlando, FL USA
82 Posts

Profile of ParkinT
Welcome Panov.
Your command of the English language is superb.

I, also, [still] am a programmer and only a hobbyist magician. Like you, I have been drawn - lately - to mentalism.
After performing card sleights for decades I enjoy the more "human interaction" of mentalism over pure mechanical mastery.

I hope to see you around here more often.
Panov
View Profile
New user
Moscow, Russia.
7 Posts

Profile of Panov
Quote:
On Jun 9, 2017, ParkinT wrote:
Welcome Panov.
Your command of the English language is superb.

I, also, [still] am a programmer and only a hobbyist magician. Like you, I have been drawn - lately - to mentalism.
After performing card sleights for decades I enjoy the more "human interaction" of mentalism over pure mechanical mastery.

I hope to see you around here more often.

Thank you for your welcoming. I appreciate it very much. I'm glad that you mentioned "human interaction". It's one of the important things that I had in mind when I decided to become a mentalist. I really enjoy so called emotional mentalism. I never put myself in the first place in my presentations. I much more like it when people are amazed at what happens, not me. I mean the process and mutual communication in unusual conditions, in an unusual way, which I only create.
Thank you.
Sergey Panov
Sergey Panov
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Moscow, Russia (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL