The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Ucaan - A Self Working Acaan (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ferry Gerats
View Profile
Regular user
the Netherlands
190 Posts

Profile of Ferry Gerats
Yes, again another version of Acaan, but this one ......

is self working

can be done with borrowed shuffled deck

and in contrast with the standard handling of Acaan, the participant, who names the card, ONLY does so AFTER the card - that has been located at the numerical position determined by the other participant, has been put aside.

Moreover it is free of charge!

Just go to: http://www.lybrary.com/ucaan-p-921898.html
James F
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
1096 Posts

Profile of James F
Won't download on mobile. I'll have to try when I get home.
Kanawati
View Profile
Veteran user
Australia
301 Posts

Profile of Kanawati
Hi Ferry, Thanks so much for generously sharing this version. I tried it out with deck in hand as I read and it worked first time! Very clear and well written instructions. I'll be working on my presentation:) John
DaveGripenwaldt
View Profile
Elite user
487 Posts

Profile of DaveGripenwaldt
The link doesn't work for me. Is it still functional?
Ferry Gerats
View Profile
Regular user
the Netherlands
190 Posts

Profile of Ferry Gerats
Dear Dave,

It is no longer functional. I was informed that the method used in Ucaan is the same as in the Crusade from Atlas Brooks and Andrew Brown, which is commercially available at Penguin. Although I think that I had every right to publish mine as the method of my version comes from an idea to be found in Corinda's 13 steps (1959) I asked Lybrary.com to cease publication of Ucaan for if I would have known that the concept of using this idea for an Acaan was already in print I never would have published Ucaan.
James F
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
1096 Posts

Profile of James F
Well I haven't sat down with cards and worked through it, but I think I liked it. It's not really an ACAAN though. But it's a nice effect. I plan on trying it out on my girlfriend and her friends tonight after I work through it a few times. Definitely seems like a cool effect. Thank you for sharing and I'll let you know how it goes.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Ucaan - A Self Working Acaan (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL