The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Dr. Pritchard's Box of Poison (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3624 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
I have had this for about a week now, and, I must say this just might be the best purchase for the dollar I have ever made. This is one awesome product. The box is made just right, all the little nuances make everything perfect. Everything looks old and spooky. There is a certain ambiance about this one!

The double prediction (poison and person) makes it even better. The story line is awesome! With the right performance this is sure to make a statement!

If you want to be remembered, this is the effect. I believe this could sell for three times the price.

I did this for my daughter last night and she was flabbergasted. Beautifully constructed and in my opinion way under priced.
viktorbc
View Profile
Special user
Baltimore
648 Posts

Profile of viktorbc
Thank you so much! That is so wonderful to hear! I am trying to make quality products all the time!
VINCE WILSON

Bizarrist, Hypnotist and Paranormalist

Profile and more: www.vincewilsonmagic.com
www.poesmagic.com
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Recieved my box Fri evening but didn't get quality time with it until Saturday.
I'm glad I got this before Vince retired it at this time. Love it, box has a nice old finish & look to it as do the bottles & other included props !
Box is well made, as I do carpentry in part of what I do for a reg living, Vince you did a very nice job constructing it.
Gave it a couple of "test drive" with 3 different people Sat afternoon & from the start to double reveal finish great reactions !!

The backstory is real so it gives it a researchable province by spec should they decide to which I love & appreciate in its use performing with it.
Love the double reveal, overall for the price, construction & impact of it's performance, very happy I did not miss out on this lil gem !!!!

Excellent job Vince !
viktorbc
View Profile
Special user
Baltimore
648 Posts

Profile of viktorbc
Thank you again! I will be bringing the Poison Box back eventually. There will definitely be some at East Coast Spirit Sessions in January. As of now, I am still fulfilling orders for the Pinkerton Cards and Ripper Cases. When I cam caught up, I will start making more new Poison Boxes.
VINCE WILSON

Bizarrist, Hypnotist and Paranormalist

Profile and more: www.vincewilsonmagic.com
www.poesmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Dr. Pritchard's Box of Poison (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL