The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Kid Interrupts Magic Show to Break Dance! (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

erikdobell
View Profile
Regular user
Gatlinburg Tennessee
139 Posts

Profile of erikdobell
During a performance of Impossibilities in Gatlinburg, Tennessee Mentalist Erik Dobell was taken by surprise (along with the rest of the audience) when one of his young volunteers decided to show him his sick dance skills - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a7YI2NRsjA
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Smile

Never work with kids or animals as they say.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Looks like everyone was having a good time even with the impromptu dancing.
lynnef
View Profile
Inner circle
1407 Posts

Profile of lynnef
Quote:
On Jul 25, 2017, rockwall wrote:

I agree! It doesn't look so much like an interruption, as just something a kid may do. It IS possible to do magic with kids (even mentalism); but there's a definite art to it. You gotta allow for the unexpected, and play along! Looks like everyone had fun! Lynn
erikdobell
View Profile
Regular user
Gatlinburg Tennessee
139 Posts

Profile of erikdobell
Quote:
On Jul 26, 2017, lynnef wrote:
Quote:

I agree! It doesn't look so much like an interruption, as just something a kid may do. It IS possible to do magic with kids (even mentalism); but there's a definite art to it. You gotta allow for the unexpected, and play along! Looks like everyone had fun! Lynn

Oh yeah, no complains from me. It was a really fun show and I love when these little unexpected things happen.
erikdobell
View Profile
Regular user
Gatlinburg Tennessee
139 Posts

Profile of erikdobell
Quote:
On Aug 15, 2017, erikdobell wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 26, 2017, lynnef wrote:
Quote:

Oh yeah, no complains from me. It was a really fun show and I love when these little unexpected things happen.

Couldn't agree more!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Kid Interrupts Magic Show to Break Dance! (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL