The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Destinesia by Jamie Daws (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
For the past few years, I have been developing a new device that was born out of a frustration during gigs. A way to crib, in live performance, in front of lots of people without looking suspicious. Then I created the original Destinesia! It was after lecturing and gigging that I started to realise the true potential of this little thing. Not only was it a super sneaky crib, but it can perform stunning visual changes and a super clean add a number pad! After countless requests to release it, I'm so happy to say its now available for pre order!

It comes with a post it note pad with a Destinesia gimmick attached. An extra Destinesia gimmick. Two pre made cribs. One for Mother of all backtests pocket and Steve Dela's 'All About Eve' (available here: http://www.thoughts.uk.com) and a code to the streaming instructions. Here is a bit more info:

Every flame begins with a spark. The spark is Destinesia. The flame is you.

Destinesia is a James Bond style utility device built into an every day Post-It Note pad. It’s used for whatever your mind conjures up. Road tested and refined after hundreds of performances, Destinesia will become an invaluable tool in your performances. Only a select few have ever got their hands on this and everyone who has uses it! I have no doubt you will create some beautiful effects but to get you started, here is just some of what Destinesia can do!

SUPER SNEAKY CRIB - Use Destinesia as a real world crib device. Using some simple choreography and the Destinesia pad, you will never again have to worry about remembering lists, words or anything else for that matter! This will become an invaluable part of your working set and will allow you to focus purely on presentation! I even teach you how to design and print your own cribs for the Destinesia gimmick.

VISUAL INK CHANGES - Imagine writing something on a Post-It Note pad. However, your prediction is totally wrong! Then, with a flick of the pad the prediction magically changes right before your spectator’s eyes! They can see the top piece of paper really is the only piece of paper in the whole pad with a prediction on! They can even keep the piece of paper if they wish! No ditching, no switching, just self contained visual goodness!

ADD A NUMBER - A Post-It Note pad is clipped to an envelope which stays in full view throughout. It’s passed around the group and everyone writes down a different number. The pad and envelope are then handed to a spectator. The pad is unclipped from the envelope and the numbers are added up. The number is then revealed to match a prediction inside the envelope from the beginning! The most organic and simple to use add a number pad ever!

Now available for Pre-Order but due to the amount of time these take to manufacture, the first run is very limited in numbers!

"This is extremely clever!! I like this a lot. I've been looking for a good place to hide a crib for close up work for years, this isn't a good place to hide a crib ... it's a great place to hide one. I know it's an old cliche to say this is going into my working set but it is!! I also love this as an add a number pad, far more innocent than my Kozar pad for close up work. I absolutely love this!" - Mark Chandaue

"Received this literally the next day after I had ordered and I must say it's absolutely ....... brilliant 😊. I know the word organic gets branded around a lot but this truly is and has to be one of the best utility devices I have ever seen . It's so covert , it's exceptionally easy to use and the applications are endless . Another phrase that gets banded around a lot is 'It's a worker". But again this truly is , even if you are not and you just do magic occasionally it's a must must have. Imho, all the ideas Jamie goes through are extremely powerful and the add a number application is top drawer . I cannot fault this one single bit and I wouldn't need to add any numbers to give this 10/10 it's an excellent piece of thinking by Jamie who has obviously really ran this through the trenches. I will be amazed to see anyone buying this and then being disappointed it's that good!" - Tarik Flash

"Ok I have to say..... f'ing BRILLIANT! Anything else I would add woud be useless blather! Man, I wish I thought of it. It's really, really cool.(I never say "really" twice!)" - John C

http://jamiedaws.co.uk/jamiedaws/destinesia

Jamie Daws
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Destinesia by Jamie Daws (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL