The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Draven Reviews: Nova by Avi Yap (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

William Draven
View Profile
Elite user
Las Vegas, NV
486 Posts

Profile of William Draven
Title: Nova
Artist: Avi Yap
Producers: Skymember
Link: Available At Your Favorite Murphy’s Magic Dealer
Demo Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzCC-Wq_qLA
Retail Price: $24.95 USD
Learning Difficulty: Difficult
Length of DVD: 1:40:00 (Approx.)

Move Monkeys are going to love this DVD! An incredibly beautiful principle that is as finicky and move knacky as it is pretty. The applications of Nova are many fold. Just the color change alone is beautifully visual and *** near impossible for the spectator’s mind to work around. It looks like real magic! Everything that can be done with Nova all revolves around Shreko Howard’s pop out move. A card flourish that pops a card out from the middle of the deck. With the right practice though Nova can become quite a versatile little miracle maker. The only drawback is that you’re going to need to practice! This isn’t a trick you’re going to be doing five minutes after watching the DVD. But it is pretty, and it is well worth it! I HIGHLY recommend you check out Avi Yap’s Nova!

When I give my product scores below I am measuring them on a scale of 1 to 10. 1 Being absolute the worst score possible, and 10 being the absolute best, making a score of five average. The four points that I grade upon is Product Quality, Teaching Quality, Sound & Video Quality and Overall Quality.

Product Quality: 8
Good price, stunning piece of magic. Difficult to learn.

Teaching Quality: 8
Difficult to learn, but not impossible. Well taught.

Video & Sound Quality: 8
Good video and sound quality.

Overall Quality: 8
For a single principle DVD, the applications of Nova are limitless. It’s well worth the time to invest in learning how to perform the move.

Do you have a product you want reviewed? Want to see if it will stand up to the Draven Seal of Approval? Contact me directly at thewilliamdraven@gmail.com to find out how your product could be on the next Draven Reviews! Don't forget to like my blog where all my reviews are posted at www.williamdraven.wordpress.com.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Draven Reviews: Nova by Avi Yap (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL