The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Magellanaire Levitation/Hurricane Harvey HELP (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magic4545
View Profile
Inner circle
Jimmy Fingers
1159 Posts

Profile of magic4545
Dear members,

Thank you for your support of the Magellan/Magellanaire project over the last decade. Your support, with purchases AND enthusiasm for the effect, has been appreciated, thank you.

Unfortunately, the hurricane has done enough damage to prevent production and manufacturing of further units. I have only one Magellanaire left, and after that, I'm not going to be able to receive shipments for a while, and I'm afraid that my powder coating provider will be unreliable or possibly out of business.

I have several original Magellan levitations, if you are interested in having them. Once again, I'm not sure how my welder/fabricator will be able to provide these.

We are in a dangerous situation, and it's not from flooding or drowning. It's the remaining infrastructure that will be overwhelmingly compromised. Imagine, the 4th largest city in the U.S. without jobs. The dominoes will do what they will. But, I don't see a sunny situation here.

There are 6.7 million people in this region, already plagued by unemployment and massive underemployment before the storm. Now, we're in real trouble.

I'm not asking for any handouts, even though I have absolutely NO money to my name. Everything is wrapped up in my products.

If you have been thinking of purchasing a levitation, a Choppo arm chopper, Rope-u-tation, or any of my other products at www.jimmyfingers.com/products , please consider how timely your purchase can be.

Those of you who know me are aware that I would never beg, but this is a situation where I'm desperate and looking for help.

Thanks for your support, even if you can't buy anything... Testimonials of the quality and effectiveness of my products are greatly appreciated in this thread,

Jimmy Fingers
www.jimmyfingers.com/products
www.magellanlevitation.com
gimpy2
View Profile
Special user
960 Posts

Profile of gimpy2
Jimmy,

So sorry to hear of you caught in this mess. Patti and I were hopping that you were out of town working. So sorry that's not the case. Please know that millions of people all over the world have you in their thoughts and prayers and stand ready to help. I know many trucks of supplies have been sent from just our area alone. Look for the convoy of hope from here that will be there as soon as roads clear. Hang on help is on the way.

Gimpy
magic4545
View Profile
Inner circle
Jimmy Fingers
1159 Posts

Profile of magic4545
Thanks, Gimp!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Magellanaire Levitation/Hurricane Harvey HELP (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL