The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » You Knew by Nefesch? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

E.E.M
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of E.E.M
Does anyone know anything about this?

With a price this high I wish I could find more information. Although if it is exactly what it says then it's the exact thing I'm looking for.

http://nefesch.com/store/index.php?route......ct_id=95

Thanks for any help,
-Eaden
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Looks like Tube from 2008.

It appears to be a lot of money for something that has been around for 10 years, and could become unusable with changes beyond our control.
E.E.M
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of E.E.M
Quote:
On Aug 31, 2017, Tony Iacoviello wrote:
Looks like Tube from 2008.

It appears to be a lot of money for something that has been around for 10 years, and could become unusable with changes beyond our control.

I know that the original Tube says that it doesn't work anymore. Do you own it, and if so, so any of the mentioned methods work?

I bought Tube 2 and 3 a while ago because those claimed to be similar but they're not at all. So I'm wondering if Nefesch has found new methods or not.

Thank you!
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
As I said, "It appears to be a lot of money for something that has been around for 10 years, and could become unusable with changes beyond our control." It looks like Tube (the original) and we know, changes are made all the time rendering methods requiring services like Youtube unreliable and obsolete.

If you want to know if he found a new method, be 1 of the 70 people. For me, $155 is more than I would spend on what this appears to be.

Tony
E.E.M
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of E.E.M
I agree, $155 does seem like too much for a method that may not last at all. Just curious if anyone had more details about it.

Thank you for your help in saving me some money! Smile
PhilDean
View Profile
Elite user
445 Posts

Profile of PhilDean
I'll admit I don't know the method, but my solution to this rather basic effect would not cost $155 let me tell you.
E.E.M
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of E.E.M
Quote:
On Sep 1, 2017, PhilDean wrote:
I'll admit I don't know the method, but my solution to this rather basic effect would not cost $155 let me tell you.

Haha fair enough.
amirb401
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of amirb401
Also, I know nefesch has some good products out there, but for some considered "special" and with a price like this, I would have expected at least a decent trailer. the video is horrible in my opinion. takes me far away from this product.
Charming Cheat
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of Charming Cheat
Give me a HUG Smile
Not that youtuber.
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of rasp
Once 'Hugged' twice shy Smile
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Atlas
Quote:
On Jun 15, 2018, rasp wrote:
Once 'Hugged' twice shy Smile

I love you Rasp.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » You Knew by Nefesch? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL