The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cubed Card (20 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
hektormagic
View Profile
Veteran user
349 Posts

Profile of hektormagic
Oh, I saw this topic too late. I am really fan of multi effects wallet size props, so Cubed card looks very interesting. And what about Mind card and Boxicology? Where I can find more about them and to buy all these three?
Creator of the Monster Card, Multi Lock, Mystery Calendar, Houdini Spirit Board, Houdini Pendulum, Houdini House Spirit Set, UniPeek, Love Connection and Mental Card.
Find more on my website: http://hektormagic.com/products
MagicMikeCat
View Profile
Regular user
141 Posts

Profile of MagicMikeCat
Quote:
On Oct 4, 2017, hektormagic wrote:
Oh, I saw this topic too late. I am really fan of multi effects wallet size props, so Cubed card looks very interesting. And what about Mind card and Boxicology? Where I can find more about them and to buy all these three?

All 3 effects (including Cubed Card) are now available through Murphys Magic and most dealers
Check out my effect "Mind Card" http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/7240
MagicMikeCat
View Profile
Regular user
141 Posts

Profile of MagicMikeCat
Here is a review of Cubed Card from IBM's "Linking Ring" (March 2018 - page 110):

Cubed Card - Catanzarito Magic - Available from your favorite dealer - $9.95

Catanzarito Magic has rolled a seven with his latest effect, Cubed Card. It is versatile, brilliant, innovative, a crowd pleaser, easy to carry, easy to perform, and a bargain buy. It is a business-sized card that easily fits into your wallet, and it is so versatile that you can perform 5 mentalism effects anytime, anywhere. The heavy business-stock card is printed on both sides with images of forty-eight dice, twenty-four per side. The thinking that went in to the number combinations and the order of the dice is brilliant. Give the spectator the card, have them select a row of dice and total the dice in that row. Look them in the eye and tell them what their number is. It;s innovative because you can do a number of predictions. You can read body language or text a prediction. All 5 effects are crowd pleasers. Have the spectator roll imaginary dice and remember the top number. You can determine the number using the card and their body language or perform a lie detector test. There is nothing as easy-to-carry as something smaller than a credit card. Since there is no set-up, reset, or complicated memorization, the Cubed Card effects can't be simpler to perform. It has enough material to perform 5 to 10 minutes of anytime-anywhere mentalism for less than $10 making it a bargain buy.

Recommended - Rolando Santos
Check out my effect "Mind Card" http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/7240
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cubed Card (20 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL