The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Multiple Coins at once (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Zauberfreu.de
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of Zauberfreu.de
Greetings,

For the ending of my new coin routine I am looking for a multiple coin production, where a lot of coins are produced at once.
I imagine somethinge like this: I swipe my hand over the table and then there are several coins.
Are there any better ideas around, then just a small stack into cp and then droping them?

I do not look for somethig where I pluck them out of the air one by one. Because I believe this is not suited to end my routine with a short bang.

So I would be very glad if you could hint me to some resources where I find multiple coin productions that do not produce the coins one by one.
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9988 Posts

Profile of funsway
Mr Tango produces 24 dollars at the end of his routine - very rapid is pairs, quads, etc to cover the entire table

It is on several of his videos. Of course, it uses the TUC.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
How much control do you have over your performing environment and work surface? What happens after the audience sees the coins?
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Zauberfreu.de
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of Zauberfreu.de
Thanks a lot for your help.
I will try to find the routine of Mr Tango.
I don t have much control, since I want to do it in my closeup sets and I want the spectators to be able to take the produced coins into the hand if they want to.

Although I don t believe it would be a problem if I had to use a TUC, since it can be substituted at the end.
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
9988 Posts

Profile of funsway
Just a hint on why the "TUC" - several can be stacked together and handled as a single unit - and retained on a magnet "hold" under the coat edge or lapel.

Thus, a single steal can provide control over 3-4 TUC and ultimately 6-8 produced coins in rapid succession.

It would be difficult to hand out that many switched coins, but a random couple of actual coins could be included in the set.

For this, check out the CrimpChange as a one-hand switch of coins during the process of handing one out.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
Zauberfreu.de
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of Zauberfreu.de
Thanks for the hint. I already bought and learned the crimp change, so that might come in handy Smile
Zauberman
View Profile
Veteran user
316 Posts

Profile of Zauberman
Mickey Silver does a wonderful production of multiple coins at the end of his routine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROxBCPLkEKg

Tschuss
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
9988 Posts

Profile of funsway
It just occurred that some Misers Dream thinking could apply here. Grab an empty drinking glass. Snatch coins for the air and drop them into the glass. Clink!
Now pour out the 6-8 coin in a row on the table top ready for a follow-up effect. Maybe even coins of different types, then say, Let's see what magic has provided"

Not exactly "at once" but very rapid action. Multiple coins produced would be displayed all at once

"I see that there are four Chinese Coins. That hole is for carrying coins for protection in ancient times." Shift to CCC.

or, "Wow! Three silver dollars." Then do Three Fly

Alternately, the produced coins could be dropped into the other hand - clink! if only 4-5 coins are desired.
Possibly: Both hand casually display empty but coin palmed in right hand (CrossToss).
Coin plucked from the air on the right, then visibly dropped into left hand and placed on table. Right hand steals two coins into FingerPalm.
Left Hand empty. Right hand plucks another at fingertips and apparently drops into left hand (CrimpClink Pass). Left fist closes ala Schneider Basic.
Right hand plucks another from air as left hand steals a coin. Coin actually dropped onto the one in left palm.
Last coin plucked and dropped onto the other two.
These three are added to the one on the table in preparation for Coins Across.

funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
9988 Posts

Profile of funsway
Please note: the above "alternately" described method will not work - it is deliberately not correctly described. I would not describe an actual method in open forum - just provide hints.
I forgot to add this disclaimer.

The offering is to illustrate that a production of several separate coins can appear as a multiple production of the final display is of all coins at once.

I fyou desire the actual method I had in mind, please PM me.

Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4675 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Take a look at my Vegas Math routine on my At the Table lecture. Available as a two hour download or dvd from Penguin. For 10 bucks you can not go wrong, and you will learn a coll multi coin load. Let me know what you think!
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
https://youtu.be/aFuAWCNEuOI?si=ZdDUNV8lUPWvtOcL
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4675 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Oops, too late to edit, that sbould have said COOL multi coin load. Sorry!
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
https://youtu.be/aFuAWCNEuOI?si=ZdDUNV8lUPWvtOcL
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
Zauberfreu.de
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of Zauberfreu.de
Thanks for all your help! I will look into these resources in the next days.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Multiple Coins at once (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL