The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » AMcD's Videos Legacy (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
I can't figure out how the phone does it. Smile
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
scottvraneshfallin
View Profile
New user
Las Vegas, NV
56 Posts

Profile of scottvraneshfallin
Quote:
On Nov 17, 2018, AMcD wrote:
I rarely do over 40 min of practice daily. I think my average is about 30-35 mins. And sometimes, then, 40 or a tad more. People have always been surprised to read that, thinking I practice for hours, but truth is very different.

I have the right tools and the right methods, there is no need to practice for hours. I have never understood that. What matters is GOOD practice, not how many hours you do. In fact, in my inner self, I think that if you need to practice that much it means that you suck...

I just came across this post and really took it to heart. I'm going to make sure I'm practicing this way from now on. Truly focused and in the now. Thanks AMcD.
Cagliostro
View Profile
Inner circle
2478 Posts

Profile of Cagliostro
Quote:
On Apr 10, 2019, tommy wrote:
I can't figure out how the phone does it. Smile

You may be the only one who picked up on this. Very impressive.

It is a very cleverly gaffed phone, programmed by Dan Madison. The stacking routine or exercise (4 hands of two cards, with the position of the two cards varying from hands 1, 2, 3, or 4) is automatically generated by the phone. The phone sends electronic transmissions to the neural transmitters that we all have, enabling the demonstrator to perform this exercise automatically without effort or thought.

Actually, anyone can do this if he or she has the programmed phone.

In AMcD's case the phone is legitimate and he just has evidently put in a lot of work with this exercise. By practicing assiduously, he has actually programed his neural transmitters to perform this routine without relying on outside electronic signals or impulses.

However, the easiest way to do this exercise is by using the gaffed phone. If one has the correct phone (only available from DanMadison LLC) the demonstrator can actually do this under fire. Since having the phone generate random numbers at the gaming table might attract attention from the more observant players, the newer versions send the signals from a remote location.

The only problem with this excellent methodology is one is limited to a four handed game. Smile
AMcD
View Profile
Inner circle
stacking for food!
3078 Posts

Profile of AMcD
1) - The phone is used for generating random numbers and the stopwatch allows to check nothing is faked/accelerated, etc.

2) - It's just a (difficult) drill, nothing else.
AMcD
View Profile
Inner circle
stacking for food!
3078 Posts

Profile of AMcD
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » AMcD's Videos Legacy (7 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL