The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Vision - the card spread analyzer (25 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
jeanboucher
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of jeanboucher
Also an Android user... iPhone is third in sales Worldwide behing Huawei & Samsung who are both using Android OS
Magicien pour fête d'enfants

In my more than 25 years of doing magic, I have re-discovered that the most magical audiences are children. They make the best audiences because they don't hide their surprise, or joy, or happiness: all of which, my Magic show will bring to life.
Waters.
View Profile
Special user
703 Posts

Profile of Waters.
Everyone,

I am surprised that more is not being said about this system. This is a tool that I am planning on developing my use of. I said this before, but this is an amazing achievement and in my opinion it is not getting the recognition it deserves. This is a system, so it deserves thinking through how to apply it. I should also say that since my card spread was not very good on a smaller surface, I helped myself to a larger performance mat with an eBay purchase. It made all the difference in making this (a good card spread) much easier. I don’t know Martin, but I messaged him with some ideas, but he was way ahead of me. I can’t recommend this enough, you should buy the app and then buy the close up pad here:

https://m.ebay.com/itm/Professional-Card......1&_rdt=1
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
924 Posts

Profile of catweazle
Iphones are not the market leader, and they never have the best tech either....

great app btw, I just hate iphones / apple. over priced sheeple phones.
Waters.
View Profile
Special user
703 Posts

Profile of Waters.
Quote:
On Sep 28, 2018, catweazle wrote:

Haha. All I can say is “baaa”.
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
924 Posts

Profile of catweazle
Smile
Martin_Eisele
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of Martin_Eisele
Vision 2.0 and Vision:Tricks 2.0 are now available with great additions.

Vision is now available as a very low priced monthly subscription.
With this you also have full access to all built-in features of Vision:Tricks.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Sep 29, 2018, catweazle wrote:

The market leader for magic apps though eh? Smile
Oil&Water
View Profile
Elite user
468 Posts

Profile of Oil&Water
Better for us magicians then if most people don’t have iPhones according to catweazles greater knowledge. Olly
Waters.
View Profile
Special user
703 Posts

Profile of Waters.
I recently received the updated version from Martin. This features the ability to have you iPhone secretly peek a bottom card and tell you the next five cards (read the top five). In this way a completely shuffled deck can be “captured” via his method and then by incidentally moving your deck over the phone, it will automatically show you the next five cards in “hidden in plain sight” visual cue. This is better than a mirror in the sense that this gets you five cards ahead each “glimpse”.

This is just one (impromptu) feature for a ridiculously robust set of functions. Martin has revamped the instructions and added the peek function (that he was previously thinking of not releasing). Please take my word that you have paid way more for much less. I couldn’t wait to mention it here. I rarely ask my friends here to support someone’s work, but Martin has accomplished amazing things. It certainly worth checking out. As Martin stated, this can be purchased or used by monthly subscription.

https://www.vision-tricks.com
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
------------John Dream------------If you can Dream it, you can Do it!
1317 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
$250.00 PLUS DOLLAR...
AND PAY EXTRA FOR THE TRICKS!?!
------------------------------------------

OK, no problem, but I really wish I knew the app was so expencive before I read about it so many hours and spend so much valuable time to downloaded and test the what appaired to be a "free" app!! So much of my precieus time was wasted Smile to finally find out that just the Vision app only is $250.00 and then I have to pay for extra for a few magic effects and the other option was a extremely pricy monthly subscription ($9,95 each month to use all functions) as long as you pay this extreme high monthly payment.

Naturally you can ask any price if it's your app but please make it clear in the beginning.
***It's totally unnecessary to waist so much of our precious time! Smile ***

Best wishes,
John
Presentation is everything!

If you can Dream it, you can Do it!

The eXtreme SVENPAD Supreme eBook
Martin_Eisele
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of Martin_Eisele
Sorry for the trouble you had. I thought that I made everything as clear as possible!

In the app store the first line states:

IMPORTANT: That you really can use the app, you have to make an in-app purchase. Without the in-app purchase, you will have only some basic functionality to verify, that the app does really what you expect.

--

Vision is not a simple app - it is a high-tech tool with years of development...
For what you get, the app is still way to cheap!
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
------------John Dream------------If you can Dream it, you can Do it!
1317 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
No that's not 'as clear as possible!'

If it's such a great high-tech tool, then just be clear about how "cheap" it is. My time is more presious then this app... if the pricing was clearly stated on the website I would not have complained, also not all people read the app store text first! And even then, it's still not as clear as possible! I saw the name of this app in a post about Benke Smith's amazing PeeSmith device, so I visited the Vision website (and it takes a long time to get an idea what its about, but I was interested and kept reading) then I became a member of the Vision FB group, a lot of info to read again... and many ours later I decided to take my iPhone out of the drawer and charge it again, install the app, to finally see that it is a very expensive app. As far as I could read it was about extra apps that cost around $15 to $35 USD depending on the effect and how many in app purchases you like.

Then I felt fooled ... the starting price was $250.00 for the Vision app only Smile (as far as I know all magic effects from the few demo videos cost extra)

I already compared the effects with the appless versions that I know and I came to the conclusion that in the eyes of a layman there is not much difference between the many appless versions I know and the high tech app versions Vision offers.

But no matter how, that's all a matter of personal taste and needs! One person wants a high tech app and the other prefers a deck switch, false shuffles or any other analog method to accomplisch the same or similar effect. I don't blame anyone that the price is high, I can imagine it's a lot of work to create it (but it's not much work to put a clear price on the website...)

My ONLY complaint is that it took me a full evening and some hours today (all waisted time), to finally find out that this app is very pricey for what it could do for me, especially if I count the negatives I did't like, like needing a phone for a cardeffect, "taking a perfect picture" of a perfect spread (also I'm not a big fan of the motivayion used), and as stated, the scan results are not 100% reliable...

Excuse me for being honest but I can only see it as HIDING THE PRICE instead of being 'as clear as possible'

Just write that the app can be tested for free and to purchase it costs $250.00 and so on. That would be at least a little more clear.

Thanks,
John Smile
Presentation is everything!

If you can Dream it, you can Do it!

The eXtreme SVENPAD Supreme eBook
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Any word for an Android version.

Steve
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Nov 28, 2017, Martin_Eisele wrote:
:-)

I'll post something here, when an Android version is available!

DO NOT HOLD YOUR BREATH.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Vision - the card spread analyzer (25 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL