The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Opening Illusions by Rand Woodbury. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

David_N
View Profile
New user
Lancashire, England
93 Posts

Profile of David_N
Hi. Apologies in advance if I have posted this in the wrong section. I was wandering if anyone had purchased Rand Woodbury's recent DVD 'Opening Illusions'. The cover text is a bit vague as to exactly what you are getting. Is it a DVD on actual illusions or is the term simply being used in a broader sense for general magic.
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2776 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
The ad blurb reads "The 10 real deal workshop lessons (or as he calls them: tips) included on the disk are worth their weight in solid gold. Rand clearly explains, by example, precisely why these tips are so very important and well worth the price of this product." 45-75 min long

I don't have it but I read it as he will discuss different tip and tricks he uses when building illusions. 10 of them about 6 min each. could be wood covering, cutting, painting, hardware, etc. I imagine the tips would be applicable to different illusions. He is a illusion builder, put out books and tapes before, so this would be about illusions, not general magic.

s
osborneillusionsystems
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of osborneillusionsystems
It is clips from some of Rand's cruise ship performances and explanations as to why he designed the illusions the way he did. It's both entertaining and interesting and well worth the price.
David_N
View Profile
New user
Lancashire, England
93 Posts

Profile of David_N
Thanks for the advice, much appreciated.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Opening Illusions by Rand Woodbury. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL