The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » New Book on I Ching by Jon Saint Germain (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
A new book has just been released by Jon Saint Germain on using the I Ching for readings. You can do 1 minute readings, and no skill as a reader is required, the book and system do it all. 1 minute readings to long involved readings and counseling sessions are covered, as are multiple methods.

I have this book and have really enjoyed what I have read so far.

Below is the information on this very affordable publication:

I Ching: An Interpretation by Reverend Jon Saint Germain: A Practical Method for Divination and Counseling

A practical and fast method for incorporating the ancient I Ching Oracle into spiritual or psychological counseling sessions. Several very fast methods for constructing a Hexagram are discussed. Each Hexagram has one page of discussion and one page of Changing lines for fast and efficient interpretation.

This book comes in four limited edition formats:

1. Kindle, which is especially formatted for ease of use with mobile or tablet on AMAZON https://www.amazon.com/Ching-Interpretat......+germain

2. Prestige Hardback with slipcover, for professional use. $25 + $5 Shipping

3. Casewrap, also for professional use. $18+ $5 Shipping

4. Soft-cover Paperback, for incidental use. $15 + $5 Shipping

For more information and ordering of the physical books go to:
http://newmilent.com/

I have the Kindle version on my iPad and phone, the softbound in my bag, I will be taking the case bound hardcover to gigs, and keep the Prestige version in my book case at home. I'm never without this book.

Tony
paul180
View Profile
Loyal user
219 Posts

Profile of paul180
I NYC back when I lived there, "counseling" without certification, would be a crime. I believe it would also be dodgy to "advise" or behave in the posture of "advisor" without financial consequences. In Canada, I'm not aware of the issue being clear but before I worked "counseling" I'd do my due diligence.

Having said that, the oracle is a good one especially when dealing with those from the east and those interested. Personally I like palm reading, cartomancy, tarot, astrology and numerology but those are just my style choices and not meant for everyone.

I ching fills a niche some of us tend to overlook. So thanks Tony for the link and post Smile I'm sure many of the members will benefit from it.
A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a foolish man can learn from a wise answer.

Attributing negativity to a topic or post doesn't make the topic or post negative,
it shines a light on the negativity of the person or persons, making the attributions.

BEWARE these Debbie downers and anything they say. They simply lack the self esteem or good will, to be positive or productive. Your belief in self, is more
important and is all that matters, for your success to be glorious.
gypsyfish
View Profile
Veteran user
383 Posts

Profile of gypsyfish
I like his interpretation of the text, but what really impressed me was a couple of castings that I had never heard of that he provided. Jon's customer service has always been great, too.
FocusYourMAYND
View Profile
Regular user
174 Posts

Profile of FocusYourMAYND
The Reverend Saint Germain is an ordained minister and a certified family and grief counselor, for those concerned about the legality of his activities. Go, and do thou likewise.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » New Book on I Ching by Jon Saint Germain (7 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL