The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Kennard Chandler Needs A Little Help... (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
4005 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
Maybe you're not familiar with Kennard Chandler. He doesn't publish a lot of his creations. He's one of those performers who just quietly goes about his business, shares what he can and walks the talk of performers helping each other. He's one of the good guys and a gifted performer.

Kennard is a member of the Faculty at Mind Gems Brain Trust. More importantly -- he is a member of the mentalism community.

Here's a fact about this community: We look out for each other. When my daughter was murdered in 2014, a friend set up a trust fund for her children. The number one community making contributions? Mentalists -- from all over the world. Thousands of dollars poured in and bought prom dresses and wedding shoes...paid tuition and much more.

It's time to return the favor. I know many of you would support another performer without a second thought. Read Kennard's story here: https://www.gofundme.com/beaner-needs-yo......invite_n

For the next week, ALL proceeds -- every penny -- from the sales of our Mind Gems Brain Trust eBook -- with contributions from Richard Osterlind, Marc Salem, TC Tahoe, Christopher Taylor, Atlas Brookings, Jheff, Paul Prater, Sheree Zieke, Tony Razanno and yours truly -- will go directly to Kennard and his family. This book was named one of the best releases in mentalism for 2016. It covers everything from brilliant new routines to marketing to body language to dealing with clients and volunteers and more. Every one of the 142 pages really is designed to help you be a better performer.

You can read more about this book here: http://www.mindgemsbraintrust.com/mind-gems-ebook.html

IF you would like to help Kennard out, but you can't afford the book, PM me and I may be able to make it available to you at a lower price.

This offer is good for a week because Kennard needs the money now.

Please consider reaching out to him.

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

My books are here: www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3498 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
Just purchased. Being able to help someone in need AND getting a great book is a no-brainer.
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3498 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
This is a really great ebook.

When you can get something very valuable AND help someone in need, it's a win-win. And those are the best kind of wins....

Highly suggested.
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
4005 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
Thanks everyone! Chandler is inches away from having one less worry on his plate.

The mentalism community rocks. SO good to see it come through time and again to take care of its own.

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

My books are here: www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Kennard Chandler Needs A Little Help... (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL