The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Move Zero Vol. 4 by John Bannon (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
As the title gives away there is a new volume of Move Zero and I am so glad they did. I loved the other 3 volumes and this one looks like a great addition. It will be available as a DVD or to download.

More info:
https://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=59206

Best regards,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1057 Posts

Profile of John Carey
"When a series of DVDs are released one at a time, sometimes the quality of the material can ebb and flow. But this fourth volume of Bannon's Move Zero series is in my opinion the best to date! The quality of material is extremely high and the material is top drawer. In addition to the material, John's tips and insights into moveless card magic are a masterclass in their own right. Totally brilliant and totally worthy of your attention!"

John Carey
Tim Cavendish
View Profile
Inner circle
1406 Posts

Profile of Tim Cavendish
John,

Are those your own words, or someone else's?

- If not yours, whose?
- If yours, why are they in quotation marks?
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1421 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
Recently saw the video performance of "Second Reckoning". This is a redux of Dead Reckoning. Same ultimate effect but done with a different and more direct method. I will get the new DVD just for this one effect alone. I want to hear and learn of the thinking and insight that went into it's development, as well as the other "trick bag" and hints at the end of each effect. This series has gotten better with each release. Very pleased with this having come out now.
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1421 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
Quote:
On Sep 27, 2017, Tim Cavendish wrote:
John,

Are those your own words, or someone else's?

- If not yours, whose?
- If yours, why are they in quotation marks?

Yes those are his own words from a quote on Big Blind Media for the DVD.
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1421 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
"Second Reckoning" is like "Dead Reckoning" on steroids. Same effect for the audience member, but they do all the cutting and shuffling. And 'everything' can be shuffled numerous times. It's beautiful in it's simplicity and execution. The audience member is left stunned in disbelief as with Dead Reckoning. Can be repeated too.
mh1001
View Profile
Special user
602 Posts

Profile of mh1001
I like Volumes 1, 2, 3. The like Vol 1 the most and Vol 3 the less. I was under the impression that the best tricks were published in Vol 1. What I didn't like with Vol 2 and 3 is that the number of tricks requiring big set-up of the kind that's impossible to do in front of the audience is large. In Vol 3, there are only 3 tricks I'm willing to use (the first three ones, two of them are almost the same) while in Vol 1 for instance, there are 4-5 that I'm actually using. I hope in Vol 4, there isn't much set-up involved.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Move Zero Vol. 4 by John Bannon (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL