The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Your Favorite (paid) Subscription-Based Website? (17 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
RyanWhiteside
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of RyanWhiteside
Scribd has every single magic book you can think of, especially the likes of Darwin Ortiz! its a brilliant site for those books that are just out of stock everywhere. And its only 10$ a month!
Boomer
View Profile
Special user
Prosper, TX
668 Posts

Profile of Boomer
Ryan,

Maybe you didn't realize that you're supporting massive piracy by using/supporting that site, it's been discussed here in the past.

Dave
RyanWhiteside
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of RyanWhiteside
Quote:
On Oct 19, 2017, Boomer wrote:
Ryan,

Maybe you didn't realize that you're supporting massive piracy by using/supporting that site, it's been discussed here in the past.

Dave

Really!? I genuinely had no idea, I thought it was like amazon books with more of a library? How are they allowed to operate! Cancelling my subscription immediately.
terrillific
View Profile
Loyal user
San Antonio, TX
292 Posts

Profile of terrillific
Reel Magic & Genii are my preferred sites for subscriptions.
Chatterbox41
View Profile
Veteran user
Atlanta, Georgia
349 Posts

Profile of Chatterbox41
Another vote for Reel Magic and all the extras that a subscription brings.

Gary
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Thanks....and its getting better....
Mike Powers
View Profile
Inner circle
Midwest
2986 Posts

Profile of Mike Powers
Reel Magic - biggest bargain in the magic world.

M
FlightRisk
View Profile
Loyal user
North Carolina
294 Posts

Profile of FlightRisk
Reel Magic and also take a look at freemagicschool.com and Simon at freemagictricks4u which has some good free info and a decent blog.
magictaffy
View Profile
New user
Cardiff,Wales.UK
94 Posts

Profile of magictaffy
Reel Magic, hands down the best value ever!
Yehuda
View Profile
Elite user
413 Posts

Profile of Yehuda
Quote:
On Oct 15, 2017, Steven Keyl wrote:
The Jerx (thejerx.com) has a ton of free content in the blog posts but there is also a monthly magazine that is only available to subscribers. Of course, that contains even more quality material unavailable on the blog.

We can't even mention the jerx in this thread. It's light years beyond.

Yehuda
Alan M
View Profile
Elite user
California
433 Posts

Profile of Alan M
Have no agree with Reel Magic. $5 for a digital subscription makes it a no brainer.
Mike Powers
View Profile
Inner circle
Midwest
2986 Posts

Profile of Mike Powers
I think digital Genii is $35/yr and you get MAGIC Magazine too. Definitely worth the buckage.

Mike
Kimura
View Profile
Special user
519 Posts

Profile of Kimura
Ask Alexander is by far the best. I sort of wish it was a little cheaper, but nevermind. They're doing great work over there. I hope they make more and more things more and more accessible, as most of us won't ever get to see the CARC library in person.

The fact I can read OOP miracle factory books I couldn't afford at the time of release is really good for me.

Genii of course goes without saying. As an international subscriber it saves me bucks on shipping etc.

I think the newish L and L streaming video service may be good, but its not there yet. Personally, I think I've got enough L and L DVDs for the timebeing, and the rest I can get from landlepub.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Your Favorite (paid) Subscription-Based Website? (17 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL